Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Minigames of Crom

Playing dps with a tank is hardcore, full plate and nobody with a brain tries to kill you.
    Kinaputten

well since this thread is named minigames of crom then i would say that alot of people acually do try to kill tanks
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Mogsters said: "nobody with a brain". The people who focus tanks are usually not really the smartest, most dangerous people around and most of the time end as cannonfodder for the tanks they attack (or the ranged classes behind them).

Quote Originally Posted by Gamabuntu View Post
    I guess you are very proud of how it worked out in the end for you with 7-0 KD as this was obviously your only goal.
    Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    I guess you are very proud of how it worked out in the end for you with 7-0 KD as this was obviously your only goal.
    Bravo
    Proud? I shared it because it was one which i recorded. I'm not recording everything because i have big FPS drop. I'm proud if i have 25-0. See you on mini.
    <[Gamabuntu - Guardian]>
    [Hetzerkreuz - Barbarian]

Like a furious cyclone, the guardian batters all enemies around them with lightning charged attack

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    well since this thread is named minigames of crom then i would say that alot of people acually do try to kill tanks

Yes, they try, all the time, I would say its a Crom PvP trademark or smth like that

Ah and yeah, ffs guys, why the hell u blame the guy for playing the guard and going for killing spree? Even the best vets were doin it as a daily rutine...dont make me want to name all those best (not meaned ironically, they simple were and would be) guards with very high KDs like 20k+ kills and 3k+ deaths

Thx for sharing mate! And that music, wtf is that? Sounds like some kind of russian/ukraine pagan NS metal (dont get it wrong, im kinda lost with all those music categories)
    Last edited by Anzu; 7th January 2017 at 17:43.

The main reason so many people bang on soldiers is that they have no vision and jump the first thing they see. Which usual are a tank or a barb.
    Kinaputten

Thumbs up

Focusing tanks is happening on all servers unfortunately. The skill level of pvp is in a terrible state. There's just too many incompetent players running around with high level gear and no clue. R.I.P. AOC PVP.
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 10 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 10 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 9 Hox

Ah and yeah, ffs guys, why the hell u blame the guy for playing the guard and going for killing spree?
    Because this selfish behaviour is driving me mad. Just an hour ago I've lost a mini because of 2 such tanks. Our team 27 kills, enemy team 5 kills or so but they captured 3 flags, we only captured the first flag (a barb did it). Both of our tanks didn't even bother to get even close to flag.
    I really would hate it if this kind of behaviour gets widely accepted.

And that music, wtf is that? Sounds like some kind of russian/ukraine pagan NS metal
    As far as I can tell it's polish and I have to assume according to the german music "Gestapo - heil dem führer" he also linked and his youtube account alias Hakenkreuz (swastika) it's NS music.
    Pretty hilarious if you ask me. A polish/slawic guy adoring this regime is as stupid as an afro american who is trying to join the KKK.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheya View Post
    Because this selfish behaviour is driving me mad. Just an hour ago I've lost a mini because of 2 such tanks. Our team 27 kills, enemy team 5 kills or so but they captured 3 flags, we only captured the first flag (a barb did it). Both of our tanks didn't even bother to get even close to flag.
    I really would hate it if this kind of behaviour gets widely accepted.

As far as I can tell it's polish and I have to assume according to the german music "Gestapo - heil dem führer" he also linked and his youtube account alias Hakenkreuz (swastika) it's NS music.
    Pretty hilarious if you ask me. A polish/slawic guy adoring this regime is as stupid as an afro american who is trying to join the KKK.
    A Polish guy can be a NS, nothing stupid about that.

Gamabuntu: Yes see you in minigame But you better carry the skull..