Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Minigames of Crom

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Wheya View Post
    As far as I can tell it's polish and I have to assume according to the german music "Gestapo - heil dem führer" he also linked and his youtube account alias Hakenkreuz (swastika) it's NS music.
    Pretty hilarious if you ask me. A polish/slawic guy adoring this regime is as stupid as an afro american who is trying to join the KKK.
    Music.. i was listening that during recording so.. it is in video. You guys can mute it by one click. I only shared my old mini! You guys can calm down. Everyone sometimes is doing better or worst.

Wheya: If you don't have idea about it.. please don't share your sentence. I don't wanna talk about ideas here.

Beggar: See you!
    <[Gamabuntu - Guardian]>
    [Hetzerkreuz - Barbarian]

Like a furious cyclone, the guardian batters all enemies around them with lightning charged attack

Lightbulb

I see the tread has becomed a drama tread😑 lets stop with the drama and get back to sharing vids☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

I dont why I tought he wasnt the only tank in the minigame I see the point now, ofc, this behaviour is horrible. I was playing carny conq since 1.06 (as well as before 1.05) and had no problem with taking the flags while I had only flashing defence (and very buggy in that time) and no general tree (after CC rewamp when breakthru started to KB everything up to full plate was possible to play carn+gen), still performed good flag carrier job.

Gambuntu, u re just proof about low lvl PvP in AoC, still good too see that perspective (even that I dont like it anymore).

end yes Willd, no need to continout with this talk

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    I dont why I tought he wasnt the only tank in the minigame I see the point now, ofc, this behaviour is horrible. I was playing carny conq since 1.06 (as well as before 1.05) and had no problem with taking the flags while I had only flashing defence (and very buggy in that time) and no general tree (after CC rewamp when breakthru started to KB everything up to full plate was possible to play carn+gen), still performed good flag carrier job.

Gambuntu, u re just proof about low lvl PvP in AoC, still good too see that perspective (even that I dont like it anymore).

end yes Willd, no need to continout with this talk
    M8, i will be back online tomorrow☺ i will be on around 5 pm! If u guys would care too make some balanced teams, il start invites early ☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Default Pvp 16.01.2017

Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

just be glad it isn't gesaffelstei posting his pov in werewolf form

(love his bear though!)

and willd, you should put more info in the title, so we can choose better which ones to see. like you already did in one (flagbotting)

but depending on game, put in the title, something like:

"balanced fun game!"
    "kinaputten crying"
    "getting nice support"
    "epic meltdowns with hox"
    "no teamplay featuring fiara"
    "failing my combojumps"
    Last edited by Lurvi; 16th January 2017 at 10:49.

It was painfull to watch the DT videos, these should be used side to side with the premades videos, as a way to promote the premades!!!
    IVORY TOWER

What crying? that's preposterous. BTW you can't hear Khramz so it sounds like Iam bitching to myself lol.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Some minis today =)

https://youtu.be/ZteUOo4cdJs
    If Suclu, Ugly and Kina are actively participating in these setups of yours... I'll try to log in a bit more often and join in on them... these look fun
    Last edited by peeka; 16th January 2017 at 21:48.
    mechanno says no