Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello, Funcom Great Job

Default Hello, Funcom Great Job

I have been part of AOC since years ago. I like Changes cause in changes we have new learning experiences.
    When World Boss was added it brought tons of players to team up & run as one. Before Raids leaders were rude & nasty in vent & team speak to new comer's in Raid chats they would make a slight mistake the feedback against there mistakes was like reading 5 years trow a tantrum.
    Adding Raid Finder has allowed more of that Team work & Yes allowing T3, T4, Shards Awesome touch it motivates all of us to grind. Even do the Raid Finder does not have all Major Dungeons true full out power spells still Gives a basis to what as a player we need to refined in our skills.
    Slithering Chaos Played it got thru it & even dough is hard at first love how those Gems we were all wondering about would drop. Nice touch. Keep them 6 Man coming but please make some more 1 man 3 Man like Vanaheim as well. few more 6 Man based in Kheshatta, Aztel, Ymir's Mountains if possible. Don't change anything in current drops since after years of waiting to get one rare Token was absurd or enough to buy appropriate to level up gear now has become what make believe game should be. In a Game real life facts should never take hold since those people react with extreme hate & prejudice to Get real life Help is there choice.

Thank You Funcom for allowing us as a community to give input & help make positive changes.
    Changes are a part of Life some can't cope & some just Love it. One thing does not change Fantasy playing is just that Fantasy in that we should just Love the fun in absolute. Soulripper

I almost bought it for a second until you wrote that world bosses brought new players and made them play together as a team and that raid leaders were rude and misbehaving!

Those were nice trolling and irony, but I think Funcom has had enough of it already...
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 28th October 2016 at 05:33.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    I almost bought it for a second until you wrote that world bosses brought new players and made them play together as a team and that raid leaders were rude and misbehaving!

Those were nice trolling and irony, but I think Funcom has had enough of it already...
    I clicked it thinking it was going to be sarcastic trolling and left wondering if he was actually being sincere. Course that could be the height of trolling.

My personal experiences are all I can relate but there is some truth there. Sharing screenshots of the world bosses has brought some new players in, world bosses are the only time and place approaching end game content that I've ever had to heal a group of people, watch a tank and use things like SFF or tank myself, position the mob, swap agro, etc. The one time I did a raid with vent I can't say the leaders were rude or insulting. But it was a non-stop stream of the most inane, irrelevant babbling imaginable along with raucous self-laughter at their attempts at humor. Something I will never, ever subject myself to again.

I have yet to try the raid finder and no real desire to. I've done more than enough token grinding as it is. I realize that a guild would be the best way to do the dungeons and raids but I hate to ask to be carried through things just to see them once when I have no intention of helping to farm them over and over. Been down that road in other games.

The only thing i can thank FC for is to make this game, and even with all its flaws and problems, it was and has been one if not the best experience in an MMO i've had, and i've played many of them.
    It's sad to see this game in its current state when it could be much more, but at least we have it, we can still play, and its more flexible than ever before.

For me, at least for now, im done at some point with it, but it already made what it was made for, and thats giving me entertainment and fun.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    The only thing i can thank FC for is to make this game, and even with all its flaws and problems, it was and has been one if not the best experience in an MMO i've had, and i've played many of them.
    It's sad to see this game in its current state when it could be much more, but at least we have it, we can still play, and its more flexible than ever before.

For me, at least for now, im done at some point with it, but it already made what it was made for, and thats giving me entertainment and fun.
    AoC and TSW are best MMO experiences for me (though each in a different way), but they're also my best gaming experiences overall.

And I used to be all about games like Fallout (1-2), Arcanum or PS:T.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post

World boss is popular ergo people want it and like it. If people preferred doing what you want to do, you'd have nothing to complain about.

What about legendary armour set for PvE/PvP?

Maybe we can hope at least for T2 Unchained in this God abandoned game?
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    AoC and TSW are best MMO experiences for me (though each in a different way), but they're also my best gaming experiences overall.

And I used to be all about games like Fallout (1-2), Arcanum or PS:T.
    huh.

Same here.

Just as an offshoot to what he's saying about change is good, to a degree he is right. But I feel it's time to revamp the games basic EXISTING mechanics. Sometimes, some things suck arse and you have to roll back. That never happened in a FC game. Sometimes, you have to revise the whole system because after so many new systems have been implemented, it all becomes crazy. As was mentioned, tokens are crap. Yet they keep coming. It's time to revise that system down somewhat. Revamp others like crafting and drop some more recipes in some newer zones and revamp stat's on existing ones. Barb's don't even get crafted gear unless it's a recipe drop! 'Enhance' them similar to culture recipes that start with Zoria in Catacombs, then upgrade in Atzels F, Khesh dungeons etc. It's not hard. No need to go the whole hog like the old 'new' system was attempting. There are numerous issues with questing in general. There are still yet broken or useless feats for some classes and the percentiles never really matched the reality of their claim (1% seems to = 2% all to often...cheat the reaper for example).

Right now, the resources for AoC at FC to do new stuff are almost non-existant, but I feel if the existing systems were revised somewhat, there could be sanity again.

However, after the shop was made 'better', I have -100 faith in this becoming a truth.

And some one PLEASE fix Thunder River. Why is everything an epic boss requiring a 6man group? Such a wasted zone. It's not as if all the running around was enough to piss people off already, you have to have Lunn the Warmaster, Zeno and the Croc a 6man quest for 60's to complete achievements.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast