Thread: Razer Naga problem

Default Razer Naga problem

Hey the problem is, when i want perform a combo (click + arrows) often i can't finish the combo. Is latency or bad settings of mouse or lens problem?
    Killraven The arsenal conq - Baalsogoth (Herald of Awesomness) - Killdarkness (DT) - Killshadows (Guard) - Killrazor (barb) - Demoraven (demo) - Enasht (ToS) - Giuliette (ranger)

I know only 3 words: D P S

One issue I had with my old Naga is that the left click was...well...tired.
    It remained activated for a few seconds after I clicked on it.

yeah is the same problem! have u change so brother?
    Killraven The arsenal conq - Baalsogoth (Herald of Awesomness) - Killdarkness (DT) - Killshadows (Guard) - Killrazor (barb) - Demoraven (demo) - Enasht (ToS) - Giuliette (ranger)

I know only 3 words: D P S

Unfortunately yes :/

it seems that Naga is quite fragile for barbarian players like us

Quote Originally Posted by hellbone View Post
    Hey the problem is, when i want perform a combo (click + arrows) often i can't finish the combo. Is latency or bad settings of mouse or lens problem?
    My Naga mouse buttons started exhibiting a similar behaviour where they would double click/triple click on a single click. It was really annoying when dragging/dropping stuff or games that relied on drag+drop style behaviour, as it would "let go" part way through the movement.

I opened the mouse and put a drop of some contact cleaner into the button switch contacts, similar to this video, to solve it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ8EbrM9gyI

Works like new for me. My work colleague had the same problem but it only improved his problem 99% which wasn't good enough for him.
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 15th November 2016 at 06:49.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly