Thread: do anyone use raid finder on fury and get a raid going

Default do anyone use raid finder on fury and get a raid going

i want to off tank on raid finder raids i can be on most of the day 10.30 a.m g.m.t to 7.00 p.m let me know when the raid is please if later just send a tell in game tigertank thankyou

The past two Saturdays at around 5:00-6:00 pm GMT (10am PST) we have gotten a Raid Finder going. Maybe we could do one Sundays too. I have some Alts that could use a RF once a week. I just always log into RF as soon as I log on in Fury and start saying Sign RF every so often. Only last two Saturdays have I found one though.

I will off-heal you
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Normally every Saturday we do one, rare times two raidfinder. Worse is, that like half of raid ignores raidchat or is just to ***** to get the information in their little heads. Today (-night) it took a bit less than 3hours doing louhi to thoth-amon. LESS THAN 3HOURS, WOOHOOO! Only good thing, most fury players are though so they dont quit fast. But theres a lack of good pve equipment. But the very hard thing is ppl dont understand tactic, even if u explain in raidchat. they just learn nothing or by following live ingame, so, the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post
    Only good thing, most fury players are though so they dont quit fast.
    Because they are used to be bad.
    Raidfinder doesn't even need decent gear just basic understanding of your class and role, which is definitely not there for most of the bots on fury
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows