Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not a Nice Hello

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyx333 View Post
    Hello,

Tonight I logged in for the first time. I asked a "how do i do..." question and was responded with a series of "LOLS." After about 30 mins of being ignored I logged out, this was not a great way to be introduced to a new game/community.

Gonna uninstall and wish everyone well.

J
    Sad too see this😕
    You should use other chanels than global i guess☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

pvp pve is that there are too many people who believe god on earth, maybe you have forgotten that we had the first time all of them and also someone with a little more than the brain of them taught and explained.
    Here those people ruin them any game, therefore never to be put off by certain elements there is always someone who has the patience and persistence to help others
    Aequam memento servare mentem

I think the best way for newbie is to find a big and serious guild. And you will never need to ask anything in global. There is a main problem in aoc - lack of players, so i dont think there are much guilds who will decline newbies. Just dont expect they will plvl you or give smth for free and everything will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    On crom i see MUCH more aggression from pve players to pvpers than vv. On fury there are no pve players, only pvp. You just interpret "pvpers" wrong. If i will go 1 dungeon a day i will not be counted as pve player and same if a kind of retard plays 1-2 minis and after that start to flame half a day in global it doesnt mean he is pvper even if he talks about pvp. 90% shittalk of crom global comes from people i never seen on minis.
    Quoted for truth. It's as if because a couple of bigmouth "PVErs" started spamming global then we can generalise saying PvErs are this and that.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    Quoted for truth. It's as if because a couple of bigmouth "PVErs" started spamming global then we can generalise saying PvErs are this and that.
    Here is a funny and sadly thing at the same time. We are outnumbered by those saint pveers both on forums and ingame. So by majority's opinion we are wrong And FC listen to majority as we all know

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Here is a funny and sadly thing at the same time. We are outnumbered by those saint pveers both on forums and ingame. So by majority's opinion we are wrong And FC listen to majority as we all know
    sadly thats also how democracy works
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Oh, another thread turned into a PVP vs PVE-thingie. How fresh and original.

Jonny, if you haven't uninstalled yet give AoC a chance, there is a lot of nice people still around.
    I gladly answer any questions you might have here or ingame (my characters are in signature).
    Retired

Hoped you've decided to give it another chance Jonny. I disable Global on all my games. The NPH (New Player Help) channel is the place to ask your questions on, although even that one get's invaded by the foul mouths from time to time. The 'Ignore' feature is a very handy tool to use.

Johnny, are you back? People are waiting for you!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast