Thread: RP community portal

Smile RP community portal

Hello everyone, I was wondering about everyone's opinion about starting a centralized RP portal that everyone can come to and work on plots together if not in the same guild, share character bio's, or even PBP RP. I am not sure if anything like this would be utilized or if the RP community here is even big enough/active enough to even consider opening such a website. I miss having such a site that allows cross guild RP information to be shared. If there is such a site already please post the information and please post you opinion. Thanks

I always get sad when I see someone new say things in a nice and optimistic tone on these forums. Because it's either gonna get swamped by haters hating on the game with great hate (who're completely justified) or simply ignored.

As for the actual question, roleplaying community has been dead for years. There might be some small guilds doing their thing in privacy but I wouldn't hold my breath.

What Cins said, unfortunately.

While I won't say it's dead, there isn't a lvel of population or crossguild commitment to warrant such a site, I think.
    It was tried about 2-3 years ago and fell through then.
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Perhaps you are right and there is nobody remotely interested in something such as an RP portal. However I have threw something crude together to see if interest is sparked. In every game that I have played there has always been something similar so I figured Conan at least deserved it to exist. I encourage whomever to utilize it, I plan on keeping check on it to see if it is utilized and if the website has a handful of subscribers that share and update their stories then I am satisfied. The website will not be taken down unless there is simply a larger site that comes along and takes it's place(yea..) or there is simply NOBODY that utilizes it. Thanks for reading and if you are interested here is the link.

http://hyboreanroleplay.guildlaunch.com/

Signed up!

I encourage my fellow RPers to do the same
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    I always get sad when I see someone new say things in a nice and optimistic tone on these forums. Because it's either gonna get swamped by haters hating on the game with great hate (who're completely justified) or simply ignored.

As for the actual question, roleplaying community has been dead for years. There might be some small guilds doing their thing in privacy but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    New optimism is just what this game needs! Man its the players that may do somthing about this game😉
    I say do it ftw m8 and gl with it😄
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/