Thread: Turan, Vanaheim or Dragon's Spine?

Default Turan, Vanaheim or Dragon's Spine?

Hello.

As in title, I'd like to upgrade my account with one of those expansions. I already own ROTG. My characters already use khitai epic sets, and I want to move somewhere higher, get better items etc.

What would you suggest?

It depends on whether you can get into a guild running t5/t6. If you want to get to the full end game, then you need dragonspine for t5 and t6 raids. Vanaheim only gives you a bear mount and a ring that you can farm. Its nice for guardian (hate ring), bear shaman and hox but other classes can use t4 rings just as well.

Turan after lvl 80 has world boss and the 3.5 raid plus a sixman for gear.

So I'd personally get dragonspine first if you are able to get into a high end raiding guild. If not, I'd go for Turan next since there are a fair number of 3.5 pugs which can do the raid. Most pug t5s are lucky to get yakmar down and I don't think I've seen much more than 1 pug for it.

Vanaheim...check the rings at the npc in conarch by the murder camp and see if you like them.

I'd do DS and turan first though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatoi View Post
    Hello.

As in title, I'd like to upgrade my account with one of those expansions. I already own ROTG. My characters already use khitai epic sets, and I want to move somewhere higher, get better items etc.

What would you suggest?
    btw there is offer in steam for 40 EUR you can get them all

I was surprised when I saw it on steam. When you launch steam the Age of Conan sale ad pops. Funcom finally doing something!

No need for an expansion - do T4 raids.

If you want to spend money, do it on Turan. T3.5 pickups are pretty popular and fun. Also, you get access to two solo dungeons and the well done Ardashir Fort 6-person-dungeon (which, among other things, drops epic helmets).
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/