Thread: raid finder

Default raid finder

hey guys
    i've been away a while and just coming back and i'm wondering on the drop rate of Atlantean shards
    I have completed 6 RF's the last 2 days for a total of 75 shards, as the legendary ring takes 1350 shards this is gonna take a long time eh ?
    Also the purple box drop rate is it a random drop or once a day or once a week, as in the 6 RF's i've completed i have only received one ?

Also lastly the daily challenges does that have a global reset time or does it reset from the time of completion ?
    cheers
    CROM-Shaggaliscus- lvl 80 brute conq- born may 2009, Shaggybear- lvl 80 BS, Shaghldr- lvl 80 barb, Shaggphyre- lvl80 dt, Shaggavasha- lvl 80 necro, Shaggypyro- lvl 80 demo, Shaggadelic- lvl 80 tos, Shagconian- lvl 80 guard, Shaggablehox- lvl 80 hox, Shaggyshaft- lvl 80 ranger, Sinfulshagga- lvl 75 sin, Shagga- lvl 6 pom

FURY- Shagginator- lvl 10 zerka barb

http://bloodnashes.guildlaunch.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyMac View Post
    hey guys
    i've been away a while and just coming back and i'm wondering on the drop rate of Atlantean shards
    I have completed 6 RF's the last 2 days for a total of 75 shards, as the legendary ring takes 1350 shards this is gonna take a long time eh ?
    Also the purple box drop rate is it a random drop or once a day or once a week, as in the 6 RF's i've completed i have only received one ?

Also lastly the daily challenges does that have a global reset time or does it reset from the time of completion ?
    cheers
    You can only get 1 purple box per week. The default drop is 50 shards. With 50% sub bonus, you'd get 75 shards. Sometimes you can get 100 shards off the purple, thus 150 shards with sub bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    You can only get 1 purple box per week. The default drop is 50 shards. With 50% sub bonus, you'd get 75 shards. Sometimes you can get 100 shards off the purple, thus 150 shards with sub bonus.
    there is not bonus when you get 50 extra from the epic chest, are "just" (50+50%) + 50 = 125 shards
    Victory or Death

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    there is not bonus when you get 50 extra from the epic chest, are "just" (50+50%) + 50 = 125 shards
    I have gotten 150 shards quite a few times.

What? You sure?
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

+50% of 50 is 75 Lol. You can get it twice which equals 150.

Only extremely lucky people get it though or on useless alts.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I've gotten 150 many times.

Seems to be about a 20% chance to get double shards.