Thread: Want to return Old Exp Player

Default Want to return Old Exp Player

Evening, So i have a question i have not played the game since 2012 and was looking for how the current state of it is? I used to love it but at the time i stopped playing i didnt have time to play. After watching an old video on Youtube i was wondering if it was worth re-installing and getting back into it?

Is it really as dead as what people are saying?

Thanks

Hello,

well game is not dead at all at least not on CROM server....if you enjoy PVE definately go for it.....if you prefer mainly pvp well its tricky.....I mean you can still enjoy the game, but with current pvp system you will have some matches you cant really win even if you do your best because of ballance issues etc. But tbh.....i tried many mmorpgs, not a single one could compete with AOC.
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

I will download it then =) just wish i could remember what classes i have and what lvl they are lol

Quote Originally Posted by shudder View Post
    I will download it then =) just wish i could remember what classes i have and what lvl they are lol
    i would suggest you to start a new one and make sure you lvl up on Crom server
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Thanaton View Post
    i would suggest you to start a new one and make sure you lvl up on Crom server
    He means Fury, It is the only PvP Server for True pvp after all, Unless pve is your thing, then please roll on Crom pve..
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA