Thread: Returning player and looking for a new class to play as

Default Returning player and looking for a new class to play as

Hey everyone

I played Age of Conan on and off I came back due to the free to play update and I'm looking for a new class to play as and I picked a few that I'm interested in play as I'm looking in to playing as a Dark Templar, Barbarian, Bear shaman, and Herald of Xotli so which of these classes have good dps and survivability thank you for your time and help

Herald of Xotli is the most fun of those, with Bear Shaman on a close second. Barbarian a bit simpler class with fewer mechanics, at end game more or less dependant of T5 rune to perform at the peak of capability. Dark Templar is great, but dependant on an AA called Void of Madness, and having several sets of good gear. I'd say if you play 10 hours per week, go for a HoX, Bear or Barbarian, but 30-40 hours per week, go for Dark Templar.

alright Thanks Shanx I think ill go Bear shaman 1st then a make a Hox or barbarian thanks for the help

if want to tank... go DT
    if want to heal, go Bear shaman
    if you want only to dps go with any of the other 2

Barb is by far the easies of them, fun to play
    HoX is also fun but a bit more complex.

keep in mind that playing a barb means that you'll be needed to debuff some bosses and its extreamly important to not fail in that...
    meh...