Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Necro PvP 101

Default Necro PvP 101

SAG is going right now and I'm bored. Couple good posts in other class forums so I'll put mine in.

Basics:
    -Always use supream lich. No one likes a 3 second ice strike. I don't care about the "instant ice strike." Supream Lich is key, without it, you're a sitting duck. 60% Fear resist. 65% if your AA is maxed. This is key. Also, your dots will hit harder. The more Fear's you resist, the more you're mobile meaning that you can save your CC break for something else. You will beat every other necro using stupid 3 sec ice strike. I guarantee it.
    -All damage gear. You're a clothie. Protection is useless.
    -Health tap is important! t4 staff > everything else

Only viable Pvp spec: http://goo.gl/0lRm4i (Nothing else comes close. Everything else is obsolete.)
    Side note: Sometimes I take one point out of flash freeze and put it into Frost Reach. Other than that, don't change ANYTHING.

MOBILITY IS THE KEY: Kite kite kite.
    Never stop moving. Be quick on your purge and CC break. Personally I use my CC break the most on Mezz shots. You don't want to stand still.

SPELL ROTATION:
    Mark of Devourer first. ALWAYS. PUT IT ON EVERYTHING. (Frozen Hatreds. TOS Idols and Cyclones. Demo pets (you get the point) Get your x10 stacks and don't lose it. You will be surprised how much you heal yourself without realizing it.
    Flesh to worms 2nd ALWAYS. Throw worms and Mark on 1 target. Immediatly switch to another.

This is the best part: Most of your damage will come from splash. Always throw your first pestilential blast on tank barb hox or bear. (melee). Don't explode. Let it tick. Throw a second on a different target. By this time worms is back up. Throw it on a different target. Keep track of who you throw your PB on. Explode when they run near someone. Wait for chill to come off CD (4 secs) Explode PB #2. NEVER HAVE MORE THAN 3 PB'S OUT. You won't be able to explode 4.

Cannibalism after every 2 spells. Keep your mana up.

THE GOAL IS TO FOCUS 3-4 TARGETS AT ONCE. Yes, it is very possible.

Naked Chill. easy instant 500 dmg if crits and procs instant ice strike.

GELID BONES IS NOT USED FOR DAMAGE PURPOSES. It's a debuff (-25% healing recieved) best used on healers and against entire groups when they are bunched up. Let it tick. Use Blasphemous Ruin to proc Purple heal towards the end of the DoT.

Garg stench. Always use when up. Passive AoE (gives nice melee debuff)

Lifestrike: If feated (like mine is) it will inflict mana/stamina damage. ALWAYS USE AGAINST DT'S.

BIG DAMAGE. Mark --> Worms --> PB --> instant ice strike --> Blashpemous ruin (have garg stench up) --> Chill

NEVER F*CKING SKILLWEAVE:
    - You're rooted for 10 secs and can't maneuver. All that tells me is that you want to be focused. Granted the only time I will do it is if they drop the flag right on the spawn. Other than that. Don't do it.

DO. NOT. SIT. IN. THE. BACK. (You're not a ranger, you're better than that)
    - You can't CC from there.
    - Targets can run away.
    - YOU CAN'T CC FROM THERE.

CC'S:
    - You have the most OP CC's of any class. AOE fear. Cone Root. Fast Stun. Snare. Frozen trololol hatred snare (Stupid).
    - USE THEM FOR YOUR TEAM.
    - You can CC lock multiple targets if used properly.

Get your hands on some Golden Astrobles. Those + t4 staff = 6.8% mgc health tap. If you play properly your health tap will act as a daggamault so it's like you're running 2 potions along with Lifestrike + Mark.

Trust me on this. This is my favorite class. No one else comes close to what I do. My necro secret is out. Put it to the test. Give me a run for my $$$$$$$$$

Almost forgot.

GOULISH FEAST. USE WISELY. You only get 1 per mini game with my spec. Use when YOU ARE IN A TICK (Be selfish on this one). You'll be up to 11.8% Health tap ( God Mode)

TOME OF EPITHUR: The trololol I WIN BUTTON. Fully feated in AA tree you'll get 2 per mini game.
    - Instant ice strike stun 1 target.
    - 2 sec ice strike on another and another and another. Look at that, you just stunned the whole team.

Gear wise: I use pvp armor. t4 neck. Just got the Legendary cloak. Used the t4 one when I didn't have the demon mantle. t5 neck and cape is probably better, never got around to getting them.

Also. I hotkey 2 sets of rings.
    - 2 pvp rings.
    - 2 pvp mgc health tap/protection rings. stacked with Goulish I get something stupid like 17% health tap.
    (Doesn't work on any other class. Tried on Bear. Don't know why)

I switch in combat a lot. That's how I heal so fast incase you were all wondering
    Last edited by Anzu; 13th August 2016 at 14:30.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Nice post! There are so many **** necro running around using pets or only cast deathly blizzard. I use chilling breath and decays of nature and NEVER do a full ice strike cast, but I use SL to fight against necro and DTs. (10% unholy and the fear resistance).

nice post +1
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    SAG is going right now and I'm bored. Couple good posts in other class forums so I'll put mine in.

Basics:
    -Always use supream lich. No one likes a 3 second ice strike. I don't care about the "instant ice strike." Supream Lich is key, without it, you're a sitting duck. 60% Fear resist. 65% if your AA is maxed. This is key. Also, your dots will hit harder. The more Fear's you resist, the more you're mobile meaning that you can save your CC break for something else. You will beat every other necro using stupid 3 sec ice strike. I guarantee it.
    -All damage gear. You're a clothie. Protection is useless.
    -Health tap is important! t4 staff > everything else

Only viable Pvp spec: http://goo.gl/0lRm4i (Nothing else comes close. Everything else is obsolete.)
    Side note: Sometimes I take one point out of flash freeze and put it into Frost Reach. Other than that, don't change ANYTHING.

MOBILITY IS THE KEY: Kite kite kite.
    Never stop moving. Be quick on your purge and CC break. Personally I use my CC break the most on Mezz shots. You don't want to stand still.

SPELL ROTATION:
    Mark of Devourer first. ALWAYS. PUT IT ON EVERYTHING. (Frozen Hatreds. TOS Idols and Cyclones. Demo pets (you get the point) Get your x10 stacks and don't lose it. You will be surprised how much you heal yourself without realizing it.
    Flesh to worms 2nd ALWAYS. Throw worms and Mark on 1 target. Immediatly switch to another.

This is the best part: Most of your damage will come from splash. Always throw your first pestilential blast on tank barb hox or bear. (melee). Don't explode. Let it tick. Throw a second on a different target. By this time worms is back up. Throw it on a different target. Keep track of who you throw your PB on. Explode when they run near someone. Wait for chill to come off CD (4 secs) Explode PB #2. NEVER HAVE MORE THAN 3 PB'S OUT. You won't be able to explode 4.

Cannibalism after every 2 spells. Keep your mana up.

THE GOAL IS TO FOCUS 3-4 TARGETS AT ONCE. Yes, it is very possible.

Naked Chill. easy instant 500 dmg if crits and procs instant ice strike.

GELID BONES IS NOT USED FOR DAMAGE PURPOSES. It's a debuff (-25% healing recieved) best used on healers and against entire groups when they are bunched up. Let it tick. Use Blasphemous Ruin to proc Purple heal towards the end of the DoT.

Garg stench. Always use when up. Passive AoE (gives nice melee debuff)

Lifestrike: If feated (like mine is) it will inflict mana/stamina damage. ALWAYS USE AGAINST DT'S.

BIG DAMAGE. Mark --> Worms --> PB --> instant ice strike --> Blashpemous ruin (have garg stench up) --> Chill

NEVER F*CKING SKILLWEAVE:
    - You're rooted for 10 secs and can't maneuver. All that tells me is that you want to be focused. Granted the only time I will do it is if they drop the flag right on the spawn. Other than that. Don't do it.

DO. NOT. SIT. IN. THE. BACK. (You're not a ranger, you're better than that)
    - You can't CC from there.
    - Targets can run away.
    - YOU CAN'T CC FROM THERE.

CC'S:
    - You have the most OP CC's of any class. AOE fear. Cone Root. Fast Stun. Snare. Frozen trololol hatred snare (Stupid).

Get your hands on some Golden Astrobles. Those + t4 staff = 6.8% mgc health tap. If you play properly your health tap will act as a daggamault so it's like you're running 2 potions along with Lifestrike + Mark.

Trust me on this. This is my favorite class. No one else comes close to what I do. My necro secret is out. Put it to the test. Give me a run for my $$$$$$$$$

Almost forgot.

GOULISH FEAST. USE WISELY. You only get 1 per mini game with my spec. Use when YOU ARE IN A TICK (Be selfish on this one). You'll be up to 11.8% Health tap ( God Mode)

TOME OF EPITHUR: The trololol I WIN BUTTON. Fully feated in AA tree you'll get 2 per mini game.
    - Instant ice strike stun 1 target.
    - 2 sec ice strike on another and another and another. Look at that, you just stunned the whole team.

Gear wise: I use pvp armor. t4 neck. Just got the Legendary cloak. Used the t4 one when I didn't have the demon mantle. t5 neck and cape is probably better, never got around to getting them.

Also. I hotkey 2 sets of rings.
    - 2 pvp rings.
    - 2 pvp mgc health tap/protection rings. stacked with Goulish I get something stupid like 17% health tap.
    (Doesn't work on any other class. Tried on Bear. Don't know why)

I switch in combat a lot. That's how I heal so fast incase you were all wondering
    Nice too see posts from people who knows their favorite class☺☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

CC'S:

Thanks for the write up but have you played TOS POM CONQ HOX BARB? Most OP cc's of any class ... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sanagav View Post
    Thanks for the write up but have you played TOS POM CONQ HOX BARB? Most OP cc's of any class ... lol.
    Balance =)

Quote Originally Posted by sanagav View Post
    I stand by my statement. I don't have to sacrifice any unnecessary feat points or AA slots to maximize my CC output.

I don't think than cc's on necro are OP but this 17% health tap... wow.

Thanks for the post.
    Aess ~ Pom R10 / Rheizhyn ~ Hox R10 / Fraize ~ Barb R7 / Vilcyness ~ DT R3

Aaids why you just dont go rithual of lich if you want healthtap? Plagued heart curse does much much more hp regen than stuped ghoulish feast and lich gives awesome tap and dmg 2-3 times per mini. Also with lich you shouldnt lurk for a pet bbetween minis to get shacled heart.

And also reanime tree is waste of feats after 13 if you dont go to get night of harvester. 30% to chill is good but dont worth spending so much feats for bullsht that doesnt work. Its just increase for base damage of spell so its crap really.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 18th August 2016 at 13:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Aaids why you just dont go rithual of lich if you want healthtap? Plagued heart curse does much much more hp regen than stuped ghoulish feast and lich gives awesome tap and dmg 2-3 times per mini. Also with lich you shouldnt lurk for a pet bbetween minis to get shacled heart.

And also reanime tree is waste of feats after 13 if you dont go to get night of harvester. 30% to chill is good but dont worth spending so much feats for bullsht that doesnt work. Its just increase for base damage of spell so its crap really.
    Because this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast