Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gems for the Legendary Rings

Exclamation Gems for the Legendary Rings

I have just purchased a legendary ring from the vendor in OT, but have no information on how to get the new gems that fit into the slots.
    Have spoken to GMs and they state they are not able to provide that information.

I find it rather frustrating that the devs have made available this ring and yet will not allow you to add the necessary gems to it - or provide information on its availability.

It would be helpful if someone could reply to this post stating any plan/timescale for these new items.

scraped with craft revamp ?
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Or part of a shop exclusive lottery box that has not been implemented yet.
    If this is not fixed (e.g. either remove the slots or replace them with compatible color slots) in the next update, you should be worried and prepare that they are not fixed anytime soon.

I'm amazed people are already buying the legendary rings, that's some serious raid finder farming.

I expect the gems will either be purchased from Item Shop (ugh) or with Atlantean Shards from more raid finders (more ugh).

I expect them to be in Slithering chaos...and these forums will be so much fun if that isn't nerfed to raid finder level !

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    I expect them to be in Slithering chaos...and these forums will be so much fun if that isn't nerfed to raid finder level !
    Even without any gems these rings are the best ones in the game right now but would be funny to see some T4 geared people with 2 of these rings trying to get the gems but then facing a real challange xD

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Even without any gems these rings are the best ones in the game right now but would be funny to see some T4 geared people with 2 of these rings trying to get the gems but then facing a real challange xD
    that would be a sight to see -- someone wearing two right hand rings! (these rings say right hand only).

The legendary lottery box ring says left hand only.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    The legendary lottery box ring says left hand only.
    There's a legendary left hand ring? Which lottery box is it from and does anyone have a screenshot of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Norisak View Post
    There's a legendary left hand ring? Which lottery box is it from and does anyone have a screenshot of it?
    It's a slightly upgraded version of the purple ring they used to sell in the store, with prot, con, crit, double aa xp, 5% out of combat speed, etc.

I hope it will be obtainable (in some or other way) in the upcoming Slithering Chaos...

eventually will be added into some lottery boxes in the FunCom Shop (...bad idea, very bad)
    or will be added to the Atlantean Shard Vendor, I see no problem with it but this should happen only after they add those shard to more activities in the game than only RF (normal raids, unchained quests etc.)
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast