Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: RF vs Real Raid strats

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    If there was a cooldown you wouldn't get enough players for it after the first few days.Tactics are the same ,the fact people can just ignore mechanics and do whatever is another issue.I have never seen anything more retarded than RF Whisperer+Yothians "tactics".RF would be a great thing if it wasn't in the game and all khitai,unchained and DS 6man instances rewarded shards plus normal raids rewarded shards.That would spark up activity and creating teams etc etc.But no lets solo play and be cretid card warriors.Seeing "bought" lvl 80 tanks with full t4 from rf unable to tank anything is "fun"
    I can point out four seperate RF fights that differ from their real raid counterparts. Therefore the fights are not the same.

Adding the shards would have been cool but Slithering Chaos hasnt even been out for a full 6 months yet and no one wants to take new players to it because "I might have to explain tactics hr hr hr" So I doubt adding the rewards to 6man instances would do much other than increase the amount of time people spend spamming global with "LFM 1x Heal 1x Rogue AAs, XP," and telling people willing to listen to tactics and learn to f*ck off and then spam for another 1.5 hours before calling it quits.
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

come on, anyone willing to learn the tactics will find their friends and do the instances

others can spam their raidfinder

add weekly hardmode rotation for atlantean shards already!

Quote Originally Posted by Alethia View Post
    I can point out four seperate RF fights that differ from their real raid counterparts. Therefore the fights are not the same.

Adding the shards would have been cool but Slithering Chaos hasnt even been out for a full 6 months yet and no one wants to take new players to it because "I might have to explain tactics hr hr hr" So I doubt adding the rewards to 6man instances would do much other than increase the amount of time people spend spamming global with "LFM 1x Heal 1x Rogue AAs, XP," and telling people willing to listen to tactics and learn to f*ck off and then spam for another 1.5 hours before calling it quits.
    They differ because players do them differently for various reasons.One is that its easy to ignore most of the mechanics and another that communication no easy,not because you cannot use the actual tactics.Please do name those fights.Don't give me the aa xp ****.Those players asking for it ..how did they get it ?Oh yeah they formed a group ,went in ,tried and wiped a lot !Plus most slithering groups i ve been in are willing to explain or train ppl for some rounds .On the other hand i find players join without announcing they don't know the fight...which is irritating to say the least.Ín any case at this point nothing helps because the game got ****ed by rf and wb farm and mentality.
    Last edited by -Shink-; 29th April 2017 at 11:10.

@Alethia
    Like I said in my thread where I ranted about the ring drop rate in the Slithering Chaos:

I tried to teach people what to do there, but most of the time you get people that farmed Raid-Finder non stop and think they can get carried through the dungeon and get their freeloot. They don't take any effort do actually try and do what they are supposed to do, they just don't care.

As I said: There was one of these guys from RF that just do white hits, he wanted to join my Chaos group since I didn't ask for EXP (gear is kinda needed since you can't tank this boss in blue gear or heal a tank there with 200 healrating). He kept failing at the first boss so miserably it wasn't even funny to watch anymore. He wasn't able to find the center spot in a circular room, do I need to say more? He never used sprint, was always to slow, combos or Reaver / Blood Rage stance as barb? Hell no, that's only for advanced players.

Of course I had people who did really great after a few tries and who kept joining my groups every time I searched but a lot of people there were those typical "I don't care"-guys, T3 geared character, like 100 achievement points (which indicates that their character is bought and they did not play it a bit), no clue about their class and sometimes a few T4 pieces that they bought from farming raidfinder.

How did I get EXP in Slithering Chaos? I watched videos, read tactics, searched for people in global who would try a run with me and we succeeded after a few tries. Easy peasy, we just took the effort to actually try and not being carried through for free loot.
    Last edited by xCodename; 29th April 2017 at 13:10.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234