Thread: Unable to find LocalConfig.xml

Default Unable to find LocalConfig.xml

I start to play the game today like any other day and because my computer is trash,the connection to the main power cell has been interrupted,so the computer restart. Now,every time i try to start,the game says me a message like "unable to find LocalConfig.xml on the main folder" or something like this.

What is suppossed i need to do???

Done. I find another thread using the LocalConfig.xml text for EU players. Sorry for this fail post.

No need to be sorry for that. Thread moved to the relevant forum.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Default too tired

Excuse me for my translator
    For some time now I have a problem with the local configuration and sometimes I can solve it temporarily but again I have the same problem.
    I read the forum and solved the problem temporarily but it has already become a constant I have tired this situation.
    I'm in Europe-Spain-and I do not know if it's a defective file, my connection, or the server.
    I do not know what to do so even if I solve it temporarily, the problem always reappears.
    I read that there are players who have had this same problem but I do not know if they have definitely solved it or if exporadically they have to fix it and how they do it.
    A player already tired and frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by tekila1970 View Post
    Excuse me for my translator
    For some time now I have a problem with the local configuration and sometimes I can solve it temporarily but again I have the same problem.
    I read the forum and solved the problem temporarily but it has already become a constant I have tired this situation.
    I'm in Europe-Spain-and I do not know if it's a defective file, my connection, or the server.
    I do not know what to do so even if I solve it temporarily, the problem always reappears.
    I read that there are players who have had this same problem but I do not know if they have definitely solved it or if exporadically they have to fix it and how they do it.
    A player already tired and frustrated.
    I got the same problem. I did the file changes in the past and it worked. Now no more.