Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im going to be guardian polearm tank...

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Okay speccs, but I would rather replace Fortitude and Riposte and put them in Battlecry->Ardent battlecry. The damage boost is higher, and u can use it along with hatefull for the controlled aggro bursts. It also gives dps to others in the group.

Using riposte as a fast filler is not to recommend. The damage scaling of the combo is freakishly low. Especially if you havent evaded any hits b4 using it, but even if you do, a whitehit on unshielded side will most of the time do more damage. Its pretty broken feat. So if you have couple secs left on hatefull/volcanic rather start a good combo, the combostarter whitehits will do more damage then riposte.
    Yeah I know Riposte is crappy, I would like to try out switching these points to Battlecry and Ardent Battlecry but I can't unlock my guard.
    I am not sure though about Fortitude, I always took it because a polearm guard has lesser aggro boosts than a sword and shield guard and therefore needs to compensate this with more damage (As far as I know the weapon damage from Ardent Battlecry only counts for team members but I could be wrong, didn't played my guard for a very long time) but as I said, I would love to try it out if I could unlock my guard.
    Last edited by xCodename; 21st July 2016 at 13:58.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Yeah I know Riposte is crappy, I would like to try out switching these points to Battlecry and Ardent Battlecry but I can't unlock my guard.
    I am not sure though about Fortitude, I always took it because a polearm guard has lesser aggro boosts than a sword and shield guard and therefore needs to compensate this with more damage (As far as I know the weapon damage from Ardent Battlecry only counts for team members but I could be wrong, didn't played my guard for a very long time) but as I said, I would love to try it out if I could unlock my guard.
    It counts for both you and partymembers, call to arms damage only applies to partymembers and not yourself prolly u mix those two up.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by Luxinio View Post

Use this for solo pve:

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v21_114...61ac0639c05e88

And spend most of your time in frenzy stance with attack manoeuvre
    Rommel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12