Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Raid Finder T3.5 - Arch Lector Zaal

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Please go ahead and submit a petition, and make sure you use the "Stuck in Geometry" classification.
    And completely pointless submitting a petition during USA EST midnight and 0800 (which I believe is CEST 0600-1400 and AEST(Australia/NSW) 1400-2200) to get a GM to help you out - as they are offline.

So the only reason I can see for submitting a petition is if it gives Funcom more specific information about where people are getting stuck if they use "Stuck in Geometry" classification at the time they submit the petition so Funcom gets more data in order to fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    Like Rob mentioned, you can still get stuck, in the entrance door now. /stuck doesn't work, and, if you click on the door to exit, hoping to sign up again, you can't because you get deserter debuff.
    I was stuck in this location, with no Sacrificial Blade and being a conq, no way to spellweave. Someone in the raid brought one mob down so as to let me get aggro and die. Unfortunately, someone else grabbed the aggro and took it back upstairs (to some raid chat explaining why it was down there.) Thinking I was now stuck and no way to get free, I apologized to the raid and left thru the door. I got a tell saying if I'd stayed in raid - even though stuck - I'd have gotten boss kill credits. My response was something like 'nice to know, I'll know better next time'.

Signing raidfinder again, I discovered the Cowards shame 30 min debuff, and that was the kicker. I griped in global about the debuff for something that's Funcom's fault. Another tell from a raid member said to swap my spec and the buff goes away. Worked, and I was back into a second raid within a half hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Amabala View Post
    I was stuck in this location, with no Sacrificial Blade and being a conq, no way to spellweave. Someone in the raid brought one mob down so as to let me get aggro and die. Unfortunately, someone else grabbed the aggro and took it back upstairs (to some raid chat explaining why it was down there.) Thinking I was now stuck and no way to get free, I apologized to the raid and left thru the door. I got a tell saying if I'd stayed in raid - even though stuck - I'd have gotten boss kill credits. My response was something like 'nice to know, I'll know better next time'.

Signing raidfinder again, I discovered the Cowards shame 30 min debuff, and that was the kicker. I griped in global about the debuff for something that's Funcom's fault. Another tell from a raid member said to swap my spec and the buff goes away. Worked, and I was back into a second raid within a half hour.
    you dont need to have aggro, just charge the mob nearby.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    you dont need to have aggro, just charge the mob nearby.
    Even better!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678