Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Raid Finder T3.5 - Arch Lector Zaal

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Amazing how much stuff they promised over the years including pvp maps... yet were still stuck with the same 4 pvp mini games and JB. Funcom has never been known for speed... so indeed we wait...
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

another bug- although you moved the bull statue things, its still possible to get stuck in the same place when entering the instance. Currently cant move even though nothing visible is blocking me. A pain.

Edit: luckily using my sacrificial blade I rezzed and fixed it, but without it most will not be able to fix without gm
    Last edited by Robdobp; 12th July 2016 at 15:28.
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    in case someone hasnt informed you crafting revamp is scrapped

as for the dealy in updates that is a known fact for funcom since there was a full team behind the game

the facts are on the table for many years now , and although funcom's policy in continuing promises they cant keep is disheartening we all know why we still play this game.

my only real annoyance in last changes is the p2w shop but i guess noone can do anyting about that at this point.
    Last edited by sardanapal; 12th July 2016 at 17:27.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Like Rob mentioned, you can still get stuck, in the entrance door now. /stuck doesn't work, and, if you click on the door to exit, hoping to sign up again, you can't because you get deserter debuff.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Robdobp View Post
    another bug- although you moved the bull statue things, its still possible to get stuck in the same place when entering the instance. Currently cant move even though nothing visible is blocking me. A pain.

Edit: luckily using my sacrificial blade I rezzed and fixed it, but without it most will not be able to fix without gm
    Please go ahead and submit a petition, and make sure you use the "Stuck in Geometry" classification.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    Like Rob mentioned, you can still get stuck, in the entrance door now. /stuck doesn't work, and, if you click on the door to exit, hoping to sign up again, you can't because you get deserter debuff.
    That spot has always been an issue with getting stuck. At least during a normal raid, people could quickly move away from the door so other people wouldn't get stuck as they zoned in. But with everyone porting in to the same spot at the same time with Raid Finder, no surprise people are getting stuck.

If you get stuck at the entrance, if you are a caster you can spellweave yourself to death, and rez out to get unstuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Please go ahead and submit a petition, and make sure you use the "Stuck in Geometry" classification.
    I did this, but 15 mins into the raid once the first boss was dead, it was hopeless. If I didn't have the sacrificial dagger, the instance would be cleared by the time a gm got back to me.
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Sounds good, but not how it is, GMs take hours generally so by the time a GM responds it will be long finished, even if you get really lucky and responded to within 10 minutes you still miss the first boss. Why isn't /suicide a thing? Or just make the Sacrificial Dagger a free claim for everyone.

At least you can tank the door and still get loot, though...
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Default thanks funcom

tho released with a few bugs overall I'm very pleased with the raid finder and have had great fun with it, and its about time. thanks funcom

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast