Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Raid Finder T3.5 - Arch Lector Zaal

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    well i did find it odd to see a certain vocal person who claimed to have uninstalled conan, mysteriously be in a guilds kill shot of a certain boss..
    That must be a hypocrite! I'm not going to name and shame anyone but they know who they are!!
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

well i did find it odd to see a certain vocal person who claimed to have uninstalled conan, mysteriously be in a guilds kill shot of a certain boss..
    I think that mystery person saw the abortion of a raid finder then left in disgust again and hasn't been seen since, but I'm not sure who you're talking about if you're not specific .

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    This by no means replaces normal raiding. Normal raiding gets tiered gear much, much faster than the Raid Finder. That being the case, players are free to form raids to go get that gear specifically, and I fully expect the two features to coexist. I also tried as much as I could to keep Raid Finder mechanics as close to regular mechanics as I could, so that players could learn as much about the normal raids as possible from their Raid Finder counterparts. This means that when you do form those raids, new players will be much more likely to know what to do.
    I find it funny that our dev posts PR garbage like this, and proceeds to make raids ignore boss mechanics, wonder how people learn anything about normal raids when you ignore blood on Archfiend and tank and spank it, and ignore Veil on Zaal (obviously the design intention, which was broken), do these things in normal raids and you just wipe. Easily the worst so far, T3 was bad but this is worse. Just leave it offline for good.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

At least he is not busy fighting summer vacation !

On a more serious note quitting something doesn't mean you stopped caring altogether and that you shouldn't try to push things to a better direction.But yeah we should shut up because thousands playing through the content find it awesome !

dont forget the 3 bros..

Burn demo
    Burn guard
    Burn pom

ignoring %s.. do this in actual raid you die.

Also no one cares about living firestorm, its put at the boss 99% of the time.

Was in one raid where they kited pom AND guard.. it worked, kinda odd..

even arby, the big AOE on the floor is completely ignored, as are the hand debuffs, they dont really do anything anymore.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    At least he is not busy fighting summer vacation !
    hey we resemble that comment! Summer vacation is a t7 boss!! He's hard.!

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

hey we resemble that comment! Summer vacation is a t7 boss!! He's hard.!
    I know,i expect us to wipe on it in about 2 weeks :P

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    I think that mystery person saw the abortion of a raid finder then left in disgust again and hasn't been seen since, but I'm not sure who you're talking about if you're not specific .
    We can't comment on the color of US stop-signs!

To solve your funny mystery, that certain vocal person like you call him, he just came back for that raid just because we knew we were going to kill ethram fail that day,and he is not playing anymore after he tried once raid finder.Now I suggest you to mind your own business instead of caring what other people do or what they do not ....
    Last edited by zeuss; 11th July 2016 at 21:39.

i rather see this as a raid with t1 difficulty but with the same mechanics as the real one than a nerfed version, people come to raids thinking they can solo puzzles in thoth amon, or ignore the phylacteries, or kill demo first then guard and pom last leaving only a few tanks to do the job...
    meh...

dont forget the 3 bros..

Burn demo
    Burn guard
    Burn pom

ignoring %s.. do this in actual raid you die.

Also no one cares about living firestorm, its put at the boss 99% of the time.

Was in one raid where they kited pom AND guard.. it worked, kinda odd..

even arby, the big AOE on the floor is completely ignored, as are the hand debuffs, they dont really do anything anymore.
    Wait until we get RF T6

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast