Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Raid Finder T3.5 - Arch Lector Zaal

Quote Originally Posted by abmurggslor View Post
    how do you guys come up with such an insane number? one ring costs 1350 shards. for each week you'll get 75 shards if you're subbed that leaves you at about 1350/75=18 raids you have to complete...
    dont forget the pets. assuming you dont get them in a drop, which is completely random. they are 650 each..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by abmurggslor View Post
    how do you guys come up with such an insane number? one ring costs 1350 shards. for each week you'll get 75 shards if you're subbed that leaves you at about 1350/75=18 raids you have to complete...
    Ever heard of a "hyperbole"? Look it up in a dictionary.

Anyway, as for the real numbers, dont forget about the protection ring, which is prolly the best survivability ring in game atm, also vets usually have multiple alts, for illustration lets say e.g. 5 chars on average. That makes it 18x2x5=180 raids, throw in some pets who are 9 raids each and even without exaggerating, you end up with 200+ raids and thats a pretty hefty number if you ask me.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Yes please, remove this raidfinder nonsense.
    All these activities that require no brain but give top rewards imo have a negative impact on players satisfaction in long term.
    Gear is a good short term incentive, but in the long term players will not stay in game without something challenging and fun to play.
    Actually RaidFinder, as Vanheim or Arena, are fun 0%, challenge 0%, reward 100%. They are pure grind.

Yes they are good to attract casual players for few weeks, but I'm really not sure they will pay your bill in long term..

Ok for an "easy" approach, but at least make it a bit fun...
    I love raid finder is fun,no one shouting nonsense at my ears.
    Arena i agree is kinda boring cause you have to wait for others..
    Also raid finder only give you stuff to get t3/t4 gear and lets face it...t4 gear is the new t1...
    I'm more worried about t5 boxes and p2w crit/magic..etc.. pots on store.
    Also biggest grind there is in the game is ...PVP...yes..PVP! is even odd to call it PVP LOL

Any update on this?? I know its getting past prime EU time soon and US is a few hours away still..

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Any update on this?? I know its getting past prime EU time soon and US is a few hours away still..
    No Rage Finder for you tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Dont hold your breath. If im not mistaken, WB ends tomorrow so there should be a server restart, so my bet is, they adress it during it.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Funcom

We'll have this fixed in an update tomorrow. The Raid Finder will return once the servers come back up.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    No Rage Finder for you tonight!
    bummer.. i guess back to wbwbwbwbb farming.. 4 purple boxes so far. all T3 relics.. yay funcom odds on pet drops.

So many Millhouses here.

Putting that they've uninstalled game on their signatures and still managing to complain about stuff they shouldnt care about since they've supposedly quit.

Makes one wonder if they really quit or are just putting on a show.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    So many Millhouses here.

Putting that they've uninstalled game on their signatures and still managing to complain about stuff they shouldnt care about since they've supposedly quit.

Makes one wonder if they really quit or are just putting on a show.
    well i did find it odd to see a certain vocal person who claimed to have uninstalled conan, mysteriously be in a guilds kill shot of a certain boss..

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast