Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Finder T3.5 - Arch Lector Zaal

Default regular 3.5

has anyone done a regular 3.5 since the change of instance? Have they broken the actual encounter as well?
    Last edited by jabberwoky; 11th July 2016 at 11:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Remove raid finder from the game.

Give 'shards' to all raids.

Let people play the game the way it was meant to be played.
    This! OR Fit the raidfinder into the Worldboss cycle like 1 week per month wb+rf running at the same time AND give atlantean shards to normal raids.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Hey guys,if you don't like the content don't play it ...there are thousand of players that enjoy it so it stays as it is .That's what i was told by the designers ,just don't queue

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Yes please, remove this raidfinder nonsense.
    All these activities that require no brain but give top rewards in my opinion have a negative impact on players satisfaction in long term.
    Gear is a good short term incentive, but in the long term players will not stay in game without something challenging and fun to play.
    Actually RaidFinder, as Vanheim or Arena, are fun 0%, challenge 0%, reward 100%. They are pure grind.

Yes hey are good to attract casual players for few weeks, but I'm really not sure they will pay your bill in long term..

Ok for an "easy" approach, but at least make it a bit fun...
    At least the Arena has some challenges, some pets need a bit brain and skill, depending on class / gear of course. Arena can also be a bit of fun (not in the long run, but for some time I had fun when I was there with some friends)

But basically I agree with you 100%.

I always argue for just deleting the T4 tokens out of raidfinder loot and then it would be okish. I still wouldnt like it, but the loot wouldnt be so horribly overpowered.

Finder is good for dang. not raids. will be very good if you make it just a tool to get group for dang. with no reward. just tool where i join the queue for 3-5 places and wait for pop.
    If you like zerg finder, make it like tool too. tool for new players to learn raids on nerfed bosses but with all mechanics

Raid Finder *could* be a good thing if it actually taught the mechanics correctly.

For example, Hathor-ka - good - it teaches people miasma. Arbanus - good - people are at least slightly learning what is going on.

But 3 brothers - bad - no-one is bothering to keep Daimone and Kharon within 7% health of eachother. What Funcom should do here is just prevent damage occuring on the lowest health one until they are equalized - because the enrage mechanic is just being powered through.

T3.5 Archfiend - standing in blood should drain all your stamina/mana.

Speed of kills will trump everything when it comes to raid finder. If there is a "fastest" way to do something, people will be taught it. So instead of broken enrage mechanics, introduce things like bosses stop taking damage for doing the wrong thing - until people do the right thing.

Ideally when people arrive in a real raid they will have a better idea of how to do something.

And I believe the problem with Zaal is Veil of Unliving probably only works in the original instance, not the copy/paste/nerfed instance, hence Foul Presence can't be blocked by it. Or something silly like that. Probably the same bug that happened years ago when SFF didn't work on Obsidian Basilisk petrify in T4.
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 11th July 2016 at 13:11.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Funcom remove the effects of Veil and Hunger but:

they remove the query for Veil debuff. So all get the stauts "non Veil" thats why boss is heal up all the Time.

I Think the same problem is with the Ruin. They wan´t to remove that´s AA´necessary for the fight but also a issue with the query!

should be easy to fixed ;-)

Funcom

The Raid Finder is temporarily unavailable due to an issue with this encounter. We'll turn the Raid Finder back on after a future update.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    I always argue for just deleting the T4 tokens out of raidfinder loot and then it would be okish. I still wouldnt like it, but the loot wouldnt be so horribly overpowered.
    I don't even care about the T4 tokens from raidfinder (not like MC/Entity is much harder than getting some of those raid finders groups through), I just want to be able to get to the awesome rings by doing regular raids instead of being forced to use the raid finder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    I don't even care about the T4 tokens from raidfinder (not like MC/Entity is much harder than getting some of those raid finders groups through), I just want to be able to get to the awesome rings by doing regular raids instead of being forced to use the raid finder.
    Totally agree.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast