Thread: The quest 'Feeding the Hungry' Unable to start it

Default The quest 'Feeding the Hungry' Unable to start it *spoilers*

Hi,

I've been looking for the quest 'Feeding the Hungry' which is offered by the NPC called Donus. This is a link to the quest http://conan.doomdealer.com/quests/quest/97

Is there any other quests that need to be completed before that one is offered? I've done quite a few quests in the Under Halls already.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
    Last edited by Bleakfang; 8th July 2016 at 14:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleakfang View Post
    Hi,

I've been looking for the quest 'Feeding the Hungry' which is offered by the NPC called Donus. This is a link to the quest http://conan.doomdealer.com/quests/quest/97

Is there any other quests that need to be completed before that one is offered? I've done quite a few quests in the Under Halls already.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
    I think you need to have finished the level 10 nighttime quests, and be at least level 13 to get that quest. Could be that you also need to do any previous quests from Donus.

Thanks,

I've checked the NPC again and he currently has no quests for me. The night time quest I'm currently on is called the Awakening II. I'm sure the quest will appear somewhere during my adventures! I'll keep looking.

Thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Bleakfang View Post
    Thanks,

I've checked the NPC again and he currently has no quests for me. The night time quest I'm currently on is called the Awakening II. I'm sure the quest will appear somewhere during my adventures! I'll keep looking.

Thanks for the reply!
    After that night-time quest you should get the nighttime-quest Letter to the King II. According to the guides I have found that is the one needed before you can pick up Feeding the Hungry.

Note that Awakening II and Letter to the KIng II can be done starting at level 10 - with awards reflecting that. The mobs in the nighttime quests will scale to your level though, so no point in not doing them as soon as you can.
    Don't try doing Feeding the Hungry until you are at least level 14-15. You will most likely only get killed if you try it before then.

Thank you for the information! I'm currently level 18.

Hi again,

The quest was found! After completing a couple of the night quests, it appeared on the NPC back during the day.

Thanks for the help!