Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: When is New Pvp gear coming and levels

Just never add purple conq(or bs) gear!!! Dark grey or dark green would be so much more beliveable.

Aoc is a low-fantasy game. Purple warriors belong to world of warcraft. What kind of warrior would dress in purple in this kind of setting?

Pls, reconsider the color!

For me the biggest issue is seeing all those shaved male legs. So many skirts, when barb has pants in T1 set. Why not add pants / chainmail to all armors that have a skirt, just to cover the legs?

If they made that, I wouldn't mind wearing purple at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    So more grind and a bigger power gap to farm lowbies ever harder in the same old boring pug minis? (where are the new maps btw?) No thanks. Give me buddy sign-up in minis or a group arena instead of just 1v1 (I'm pretty sure it was even talked about). Oh and remove those frigging shop pots already.
    I've been complaining about the same 4 / 5 maps since 2009', what a joke.

I am afraid they wont make it to the game....quite shameful when there are amazing looking (demo, tos, bs, hox, dt mainly) even if they would have same stats i would grind myself to ge it for a look only.
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

They shouldnt increase the stat budget for t4 pvp armor, but rather make a more dps oriented version of t3 pvp armor with the same stat budget.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345