Thread: New Barb Questions

Default New Barb Questions

I decided to make a barbarian and I'm level 10 and just wondering which feats will be beneficial to me at lower levels/while I level. I prefer playing with a two hander, but from the few threads I read about barb, have noticed many people have suggested switching weapons for bleeds, etc.

I did go back a couple of pages but noticed the only low level questions were about swords for vanity weapons or were about feats for the mid 40's. Any help would be appreciated!

i'd start with the reaver tree, to take at least the charge (1 point in blitz), then eventually move to the berserker tree...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

CC is what you need at low level to handle as many mobs as you can and process faster. Just go straight into zerker tree, get reverse swing for weapon dmg buff rather than reave in reaver tree, then earth shatter (second stun) and scatter foes (second kb) asap.
    Reaver is crap in solo gameplay, there will be too much resting time in between while zerker's sustainability is great and field controlling.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

scatter foes is level 60, not exactly low level...

and of course the cc's are handy, but what really makes a zerker barb a killing machine, in solo pve, is the blood rage stance and the healing you get while increasing its stacks, so it's more important to get insanity and blood fury.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)