Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UI fix for crash that came with patch 5.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Malagrazia View Post
    you can use:

ctrl +r for raid finder
    Shift + c for challenge journal
    . for daily login
    '.' doesn't work for me - using custom UI
    - but the following does, just save as a text file; e.g. <AOC folder>/scripts/update5 - and call in-game via "/update5"

Update 5.0: <a style="text-decoration:none" href="text://<center><p><font face='headline' color='yellow'>Update 5.0</font><br><font face='headline' color='green'>New Windows</font><br></><br><FONT face=LARGE_BOLD color='orange'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Login&nbsp;Reward s:&nbsp;<a href='chatcmd:///setoption dailyLogin_window 1'>[on]</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href='chatcmd:///setoption dailyLogin_window 0'>[off]</a><br></><br><FONT face=LARGE_BOLD color='orange'>Daily&nbsp;Challenges:&nbsp;<a href='chatcmd:///setoption challengeJournal_window 1'>[on]</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href='chatcmd:///setoption challengeJournal_window 0'>[off]</a><br></><br><FONT face=LARGE_BOLD color='orange'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp ;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Raid&nbsp;Finder:&nbsp;<a href='chatcmd:///setoption groupFinder_window 1'>[on]</a>&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a href='chatcmd:///setoption groupFinder_window 0'>[off]</a></font></center>"><font face=hyboriansmall color=red>New Windows</font></a>

you can check the setting for these hotkeys in controls options.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Not sure of a better spot to post this, but with my self-modified Mirage UI hybrid, I discovered a reliable crash when in a group was due to this file:
    Customized\Views\PetAndFollowerGUI\CharHoverInfoVi ew.xml

Comparing it to the default, I saw it needed this line near the end:
    <TextView name="RaidMoveView" layout_borders="Rect(0,0,0,6)" default_color="active" font="SMALL"/>
    Thank you so much for this! The default UI's tiny raidlist was driving me nuts. I can use Mirage's teamGUI again without crashing! You're the man!!!

Ive been having these crashes for years since ive used the same old buggy corruption without achievements tabs etc, the other day i installed the new updated one, and i deleted the team and pet gui! Now its a total new game for me! It seems i have more performance in the game even☺. My hox has over 70 left minigames and 95% of those are becous of these crashes and bugs😐😐😐 the rest are rage quits 😆 but what i was ment to say: thank you guys for doing sutch a good job fixing these errors☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Since I have been asked, here is a "mod" to get the default group/raid lifebars without the premium glow:
    No Glow

Unrar in age of conan/data/gui/customized/views/teamGUI/

You know I love you, right?
    Short cuts make long delays.

#RIP insulting freebies.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12