Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Default crafting mats bag

loged to my bank alt on f2p acc. now all slots look same(no dark/locked) slots but i can`t put anything there. looks like they still locked. bag for items work good.

Default Bugs so far...

Island of Iron Statues (Hard Mode), Dead Man's Hand (Unchained), Forgotten City (Unchained) and re-set to first run status, are not counting toward the Daily Challenge Unchained Dungeons requirement, but they are all qualifying Unchained dungeons. Also, there were no extra rare trophies, just some esteem tokens which I never use anyway. Why are the esteem tokens so useless?

When I got the basic reward for the Challenge, the green chest, none of the items were delivered into my inventory, mail, or claims.

So far I am seeing very little value for being a subscriber to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    Island of Iron Statues (Hard Mode), Dead Man's Hand (Unchained), Forgotten City (Unchained) and re-set to first run status, are not counting toward the Daily Challenge Unchained Dungeons requirement, but they are all qualifying Unchained dungeons. Also, there were no extra rare trophies, just some esteem tokens which I never use anyway. Why are the esteem tokens so useless?

When I got the basic reward for the Challenge, the green chest, none of the items were delivered into my inventory, mail, or claims.

hehe) that`s becouse now you are free to play or not to play)

I was told on test server forums that solo unchaineds do not count towards the reward system. I recommended that they state: group unchaineds: vs unchaineds

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post

Some items from challenges are little bags of sliver that instantly open and give you something like 10 Silver. You never see anything in your inventory. Please check all Item/Money loot logs and you should see when you get rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    Why does loot pop up when clicking on treasure boxes in mini games. It might be the most annoying thing ever.
    Have you tried using shift-V to just autoloot?

The new pet The Devourer from veteran claims in the shop can get into raid instances, or at least T6. We were starting our raid and getting ready for Ethram Fal and me and a couple other guildies had this pet with us in this place.
    Last edited by Patoson; 30th June 2016 at 19:39.

Are servers down for some hotfix?
    How is that expected to last? Cause I see no official note in forum.
    Ca Funcom please provide some info about this server shutdown?
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

raid finder not working correctly with custom UIs for one thing, they did an emergency shut down with one minute warning.

T3 Thoth raid finder drops T4 tokens and T4 Dragon tears?? is this true?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast