Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Read a book?

Certainly many people could use the increased word count and exposure to vernacular other than gimp, scrub, hacker, Donald Trump et al, that passes for global.
    Yeah read a book is a good idea.
    I didn't need your suggestion for it but thanks.

I was honest, you are the one trolling.
    If you like to spend your time to get best Cape, Ring and Necklace by playing World Boss, Arena and Fake Raid Finder of course you are free to do it.
    My feedback was for Funcom, I have really no interest in suggesting people how to spend their time (like you did with me).

In my opinion they transformed this game, which was great, in huge crap.
    That's just for me of course, many like you probably like it now.

And for the other nice troll that can't write in English, yes that's best gear live with it.
    Check for example the Crazy Magic Damage difference they give for a mage.

To me it's not worth spending many hours with that content. Those activities are an insult for any person brain.
    This game was great becuase of setting, exploring, challenge.
    Any of these things exists no more in those 3 activities I listed, which will consume many hours of your life.

Yes T6 can be saved and T5 too (yeah I know they exist don't worry...) but it's definitely too little in the huge crap they created.. a not fun luna park where what you need to progress is mostly, by far, time to trash or money..

Yeah do not forget the great store.. have fun donating your money to Funcom for this great content..

But again, this is my opinion, let me express it.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 23rd July 2016 at 08:42.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    In my opinion they transformed this game, which was great, in huge crap.
    That's just for me of course, many like you probably like it now.
    Not only you. Many agree with you, Korando. Raid Finder could be a nice idea if it were stripped of rewards. World bosses could be fine in PVP-enabled areas. The Pokemon arena... Err... I have not even seen it, nor I wish to.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Not only you. Many agree with you, Korando. Raid Finder could be a nice idea if it were stripped of rewards. World bosses could be fine in PVP-enabled areas. The Pokemon arena... Err... I have not even seen it, nor I wish to.
    No need to strip off rewards. It just needs to be an option for casuals to get the raids and raid quests done to fill the gap of faster and easier to get into raid content. The second imperative would be that "dumbed down" content does not offer exclusive rewards or better rewards than the normal content. They now can go two ways: Either remove the rewards from raid finder OR add double (or at least same or better!) raidfinder rewards to the equivalent standard raids. Also they NEED to make quests finishable in the normal raids AND rf raids. Then RF would fill a role that was missing before and actually do what they intended (speed up player progression through raids to reach higher tiers faster) and not work as competition to existing content.

this becomes annoying. "I do not like that box with candy, take them away, immediately!" how about a little thinking? it`s fcom, they will not remove zerg finder, so stop wail.
    reasonable solution is add same rewards to regular raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    this becomes annoying. "I do not like that box with candy, take them away, immediately!" how about a little thinking? it`s fcom, they will not remove zerg finder, so stop wail.
    reasonable solution is add same rewards to regular raids.
    We all know Funcom will not remove Raid Finder.
    This is just about feedback, I provided my personal one even if it's clear it will not be listened (like most feedback provided to Funcom).

Your Request (which I like and asked too btw) will not be listened to: if they add Atlantean shards to normal raids, top/average raiders will not sign Raid Finder anymore, and casual players (including those using bots, going afk all the time, players with no interest to learn about even simple mechcanics etc) will never be able to complete Raid Finder instances.
    Then, unless Funcom makes Raid Fi der instances just Tank and Spank like World Possible (this could be possible), Casual Players will be less attracted and this is exactly the opposite Funcom wants.
    Funcom makes money with the casual pep that uses Credit Card in store, that is.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

I am subbed thru December and I was granted the bonus FC Coins for that time in one sum, but there is nothing to spend them on in the game's Store anymore or everything is suddenly doubled in price. Like the PvP armor set that was roughly 3500 is now 7500 which is not feasible. You would just say oh well and just make do and have fun with what you have.

If I get a new sub offer would I be granted lower prices? How much lower? And would there be other items in the Store?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    I am subbed thru December and I was granted the bonus FC Coins for that time in one sum, but there is nothing to spend them on in the game's Store anymore or everything is suddenly doubled in price. Like the PvP armor set that was roughly 3500 is now 7500 which is not feasible. You would just say oh well and just make do and have fun with what you have.

If I get a new sub offer would I be granted lower prices? How much lower? And would there be other items in the Store?
    And this is the reason we won't probably see any shop update to reasonable products and prices again, till the temporary funcom points period runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    We all know Funcom will not remove Raid Finder.
    This is just about feedback, I provided my personal one even if it's clear it will not be listened (like most feedback provided to Funcom).

Your Request (which I like and asked too btw) will not be listened to: if they add Atlantean shards to normal raids, top/average raiders will not sign Raid Finder anymore, and casual players (including those using bots, going afk all the time, players with no interest to learn about even simple mechcanics etc) will never be able to complete Raid Finder instances.
    Then, unless Funcom makes Raid Fi der instances just Tank and Spank like World Possible (this could be possible), Casual Players will be less attracted and this is exactly the opposite Funcom wants.
    Funcom makes money with the casual pep that uses Credit Card in store, that is.
    Maybe you are right, but also possibly, this will attract more ppl to normal raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    Maybe you are right, but also possibly, this will attract more ppl to normal raids.
    FC guys are clueless, they don't understand, they ignore and they refuse to do that.

Although that would be the most reasonable thing to do in order to promote real raids and the way the game and classes were meant to be played.
    It would be also good to give choices to those that don't like the raid finder and want to enjoy proper multiplayer content. Not being boxed in and forced to do the worst and the most boring thing ever in order to get those rings is a must.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    Prices are currently exactly the same for f2p or members. Item Shop content is exactly the same.

Funcom has said there will member only deals, but what kind of deals, and when they will be is unknown. Seeing Funcom's new tactics with this Item Shop, don't expect any really good deals, and don't expect it anytime soon.