Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Raid finder has descended into farce.

Up to 1/4 of the raid are now afk or bots and are making it almost impossible to get past the first boss. What was usually 1 wipe on the first boss is now stretching to 4-5 minimum wipes.

It's all good, FC will adjust so a raid full of bots spamming white hits will be able to down the bosses. No problem.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    I'm glad Funcom finally gets to 'fix' all the important things in this game.

On a serious note, looks like they really are in need of squeezing out every single penny.
    they can squeeze a little more caustic comments and 0$. "fix" of aa timer, for me = -1 reason to sub again. I'm afraid to count how many are left))))

I noticed today that the AA Mastery XP you get from the Daily Login Rewards don't get boosted properly by +AA xp buffs. The same goes for all AA XP gained from the Challenge system boxes.
    Last edited by tapwater; 22nd July 2016 at 02:27.

How's about AA's?
    It says that i need to get to lvl20, on all of my 80lvl chars, bug or have i missed something?

Quote Originally Posted by Crustis View Post
    How's about AA's?
    It says that i need to get to lvl20, on all of my 80lvl chars, bug or have i missed something?
    If you are a subscriber you can get expertise points from levelling and spend them from level 20 onwards and also can learn via time from level 20. If you aren't a subscriber you earn AA XP and can spend it when you get points.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhiele View Post
    If you are a subscriber you can get expertise points from levelling and spend them from level 20 onwards and also can learn via time from level 20. If you aren't a subscriber you earn AA XP and can spend it when you get points.
    Ah, nwm was just woken up when i wrote that, i did misunderstand it totally lol :P

My updated feedback: more weeks pass and more I don't feel any interest left to play AoC.
    I completely lost PvE gear interest, since now very best gear can he obtained by any person who has nothing to do and just has a lot of free time to trash in boring activities which don't bring any fun, challenge or anything good in general.

The only thing left to play is 1 or 2 minis here and there (I miss so many combos ffs with this low play.. aaarrrgh...) but minis and PvP have been screwed for years, so not much to play there too.

Overall looks great I would say, I got a lot of free time since now this game is ugly.
    Maybe roll back to 3.x when summer ends.. or just leave it like this, I hope I will find something to do for Winter too
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Read a book?

Certainly many people could use the increased word count and exposure to vernacular other than gimp, scrub, hacker, Donald Trump et al, that passes for global.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    My updated feedback: more weeks pass and more I don't feel any interest left to play AoC.
    I completely lost PvE gear interest, since now very best gear can he obtained by any person who has nothing to do
    BEST GEAR !!!

REALYY !!

do you know that we have T5 and T6 now ?