Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    I never made a guarantee on an offer; simply offering a reason as to why we didn't have one for the anniversary. The new pricing structure will be detailed in the near future.
    You know that's bs explanation. It may be 100% correct logic-wise, but is not fair at all.
    And what's near future? Will we hear that FC didn't guarantee date when price will drop and we should be happy for geting less for same price. Because I'm not.

Some in-detail explanation would be welcome why you push live something that's isn't ready again. I'm really curious why anyone who pays for sub from now, will have to pay 2$ more for each month because is not getting back 2$ in bonus points.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    You know that's bs explanation. It may be 100% correct logic-wise, but is not fair at all.
    And what's near future? Will we hear that FC didn't guarantee date when price will drop and we should be happy for geting less for same price. Because I'm not.

Some in-detail explanation would be welcome why you push live something that's isn't ready again. I'm really curious why anyone who pays for sub from now, will have to pay 2$ more for each month because is not getting back 2$ in bonus points.
    A near future membership revamp only took 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Just posted in game:

[NPH] [Odonoptera|Community]: Folks experiencing client crashes with the new Raid Finder may want to try uninstalling mods and trying again. Please let us know if the Raid Finder still crashes your client even after clearing out all mods.
    lol, I highly doubt a custom UI is causing that problem.

Edit: On second thought, it could be a change to the group/raid window for Raid Finder raids that is causing problems with certain Custom UIs. Silly for it to cause a crash though.
    Last edited by tapwater; 30th June 2016 at 18:11.

Some nice changes I see, but the most important for me is, is there any chance that the grouping up with like one or two friends for minigames gonna be reintroduce? For PvPer the changes means almost nothing to be honest.

F2p model finally went into right direction (less grind for memebers, thats how it should be in f2p), but if theres a still 10 gold cap for non member players, they cant buy the armor from RoTG, thats kinda wrong I would say....and I still rly dislike the powerfull potions from item shop (the answer from this post made me laugh a bit, sorry http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2142120 ), any f2p game where u can buy items which can makes u stronger then others is wrong as well (not counting the gear from item shop since u can still gain it via PvP/raids).

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Some nice changes I see, but the most important for me is, is there any chance that the grouping up with like one or two friends for minigames gonna be reintroduce? For PvPer the changes means almost nothing to be honest.

F2p model finally went into right direction (less grind for memebers, thats how it should be in f2p), but if theres a still 10 gold cap for non member players, they cant buy the armor from RoTG, thats kinda wrong I would say....and I still rly dislike the powerfull potions from item shop (the answer from this post made me laugh a bit, sorry http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2142120 ), any f2p game where u can buy items which can makes u stronger then others is wrong as well (not counting the gear from item shop since u can still gain it via PvP/raids).
    10g cap won't change,cause Odo just ignored my comment in this feedback about 5.0 and ignored before my feedback and others on thread before,so no point...funcom is a total waste of time.Funcom should learn with Warframe and Rift devs.cheers

I signed up for the upper t3 raid: doing trash (magus) we wiped since storm chains got off. I opted to ress out and then 'lost connection to server' and crashed. I have never used anything but the default UI.

Default Loyalty Rewards cost FC points?!!!!

WHAT THE ****!!! The Loyalty Rewards pets etc cost Funcom points?!!! how many points do these things cost?!!! WHAT THE HELL I DIDNT WANT TO SPEND MY FC POINTS IF I KNEW THIS!!!

THIS WAS NOT MADE CLEAR!!!

Default ctd on using raidfinder

every time i try to use the raidfinder and join a raid, my client crashes to desktop and i'm not able to get back in until my char drops out of the raid!

Default Crashing

I'm crashing like every 10 minutes. UPDATE: I can no longer log in; I just crash when I get on the loading screen to log in.
    Last edited by jabberwoky; 30th June 2016 at 18:11.

Quote Originally Posted by chrizdc View Post
    WHAT THE ****!!! The Loyalty Rewards pets etc cost Funcom points?!!! how many points do these things cost?!!! WHAT THE HELL I DIDNT WANT TO SPEND MY FC POINTS IF I KNEW THIS!!!

THIS WAS NOT MADE CLEAR!!!
    They didn't cost me any funcom points to buy them. I still had all the funcom points from the update when I got done getting loyalty mounts/pets on four characters.

Raid finder just got taken down. I hear that the custom UIs are having fits over it.

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast