Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I can't wait to see the T6 raids in Raid Finder!
    8/8/16 -- The day T6 hits RF!!
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    This is 100% correct. We allow it for the same reason we allow players to queue as a group: if somebody wants to raid with their friend then we don't want to stand in the way of that. Allowing it benefits players by giving them the option of doing what they want to do, and it benefits the queue by providing greater fluidity.
    Could you please instruct your GMs in that case to stop telling people it is not allowed please!

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    A pet? What good are those? They don't do anything; they don't aid in combat, provide defensive protection, distract opponents; they are useless.

Well, I can stop wondering, then, how they'd implement shotguns in AoC or, at the very least, how they'd twist things to rationalize a shotgun even being IN AoC.
    Pets aren't meaningful to everyone, but some people enjoy them for what they are.

After long time I came back. I had still in my quest book few T3 lower quests. I finished T3 raid via raid finder but no quest updated. Is it bug? Or should I delete quests and take them again?

Raid Finder is a separate raid: the only thing you can get out of it are the pieces for the phoenix sword quest that one of the adds at Keeper fight drops (not available now anyway).

So you can do the regular t3 raids and then all the RF ones you can get into. You only get a purple box from RF once a week though

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Raid Finder is a separate raid: the only thing you can get out of it are the pieces for the phoenix sword quest that one of the adds at Keeper fight drops (not available now anyway).

So you can do the regular t3 raids and then all the RF ones you can get into. You only get a purple box from RF once a week though
    Oh thx a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    This is 100% correct. We allow it for the same reason we allow players to queue as a group: if somebody wants to PVP with their friend then we don't want to stand in the way of that. Allowing it benefits players by giving them the option of doing what they want to do, and it benefits the queue by providing greater fluidity.
    This is how your quote should be Mussagana, but Funcom cares not for the PVP experience.

So, Lotus Domination in T6 is semi-broken now, the Anvil debuff given to Neesa's aggro holder no longer appears but the damage still comes at the same time it always did.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    Question #1

[Redacted]

Question #2

The Teleport Coin Loyalty Reward is per character, so I have to log into each character on my account to claim that reward. I have alts that I do not log into regularly, so will I lose these Teleport Coins on those characters unless I log in each month per character and claim them?
    Can someone at Funcom answer these two questions for me and the other players? I have yet to receive a response.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    Can someone at Funcom answer these two questions for me and the other players? I have yet to receive a response.
    im pretty sure you will lose them if you dont log in once a month.