Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post

Question #1

[Redacted]

How far can someone claim rewards into the future? For example, if I don't log in for over 30 days do I lose all of those rewards for that previous month? Please clarify how the system works.

Question #2

The Teleport Coin Loyalty Reward is per character, so I have to log into each character on my account to claim that reward. I have alts that I do not log into regularly, so will I lose these Teleport Coins on those characters unless I log in each month per character and claim them?

1: You normally keep whatever Rewards you get through the daily rewards system. They don't time out on their own. It is intended to only be claimed once per day, per account.

2: It's per-character, so yes--you'll need to log in each character individually and claim the reward on each one. If you don't claim your coins for the cycle, then you'll miss out.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    2: It's per-character, so yes--you'll need to log in each character individually and claim the reward on each one. If you don't claim your coins for the cycle, then you'll miss out.
    Like everyone already did because the system was released only hours before the cycle reset.

Achi. for Silver Atrium not updating after i did all quests. i did this qsts on a few alts before all this new stuff and got achi. now nothing, even after talking to achi. guy.

p.s. you fixed FC for a few win10 ppl))) the only reason they asked for fix is that they could not farm FC becouse of lags. but they don`t need it now, becouse now, it`s impossible to farm this place, becouse you fixed cd too. well done! one more place that no one need more then 1 time
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 6th July 2016 at 13:41.

Can someone at Funcom answer these two questions for me and the other players? I have yet to receive a response.
    You can also claim them by logging into the Item shop from http://www.ageofconan.com/. That website implementation allows you to select different characters, so you can quickly grab your 15 tokens for the month.

I would personally find it more convenient and proper if the tokens where just automatically delivered, either into claims, or into all existing characters at the beginning of each month, as well as on creation of any new character during the month. This would take the busy work out of the system for the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    1: You normally keep whatever Rewards you get through the daily rewards system. They don't time out on their own. It is intended to only be claimed once per day, per account.

Thank you. I experienced this strange roll back after I claimed all those rewards. The consumables I pulled disappeared from my Inventory and so did the Teleport Coins and Gilding Tokens. Even my Quest Journal was reset so that the day's work I did on quests vanished.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Thank you. I experienced this strange roll back after I claimed all those rewards. The consumables I pulled disappeared from my Inventory and so did the Teleport Coins and Gilding Tokens. Even my Quest Journal was reset so that the day's work I did on quests vanished.
    I assume you claimed multiple rewards all in the same day, right? That was likely due to a bug of some sort and is not what should have happened, as such, I assume Funcom GMs investigated, and removed all the extra items you should not have had yet. Hopefully that bug has been fixed by now.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I assume you claimed multiple rewards all in the same day, right? That was likely due to a bug of some sort and is not what should have happened, as such, I assume Funcom GMs investigated, and removed all the extra items you should not have had yet. Hopefully that bug has been fixed by now.
    Yes, I was able to [REDACTED]. As the system is brand new, I wasn't sure if that was a bug or intentional. When I logged in the next day, everything I had claimed was gone but my quest journal had also been reset from the previous day.
    Last edited by Radicaltop; 6th July 2016 at 16:34.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Like everyone already did because the system was released only hours before the cycle reset.
    Please don't lie, I had no issues with log n claim teleport coins before next wave.
    We will be Serious after death.

Sorry. I deleted my message by mistake. Developers, how do I stop my bags of coins from opening when levelling? I do not want the XP boost at all. It is too much...
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Default What can F2P Access?

Ok, I am a bit confused. I have a Free to play account and I have never made any Purchase from Funcom. I have never entered any billing at all, no Credit Card or Paypal. So from what I read in the update notes I should have access to only the "old world". If I want to go to the coast of Turan, Dragonspine, Vanaheim, or Rise of the Goldslayer zones I need to one time buy the expansion pack.

All 4 have the same price in the Ingame store.

I can go in to Northern Grasslands with no problems.

If I try to go to Turan I get a pop up that gives me the option to purchase that expansion (as I think all should be).

If I try to go to Dragonspine, I give the guy my silver and I am teleported, but end up right where I started.

The clan Runner has no options for me to go to Vanaheim or purchase it.

So why did we get RotGS and not the others?

Do we have access to House of Crom now?

Is there anywhere that Clearly and accurately tells us what we can and cannot do and what purchase is required for what?