Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.0 Consolidated Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Schtank View Post

Is there anywhere that Clearly and accurately tells us what we can and cannot do and what purchase is required for what?
    You will never get Clearly and Accurate info, becouse if they do so, they can`t trick you in future. so better don`t ask as i don`t ask about, how they can make zerg finder and other stuff and in same time they can`t make my settings saved.
    AoC is Great game! Great, becouse it`s the only 8 years old game i know, that can`t save settings by pressing the button "apply" and its realy lame. for 12.99$ per month it should ask me 10 times if i want save my f...ing settings

Really an insult for customer that price on coast of Turan, Dragonspine and RoGS is same as for Vanaheim that is most miserable, wretched and lame crap that this game has

p.s. Welcome back Schtank! 8)
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 6th July 2016 at 22:39.

Ok, I am a bit confused. I have a Free to play account and I have never made any Purchase from Funcom. I have never entered any billing at all, no Credit Card or Paypal. So from what I read in the update notes I should have access to only the "old world". If I want to go to the coast of Turan, Dragonspine, Vanaheim, or Rise of the Goldslayer zones I need to one time buy the expansion pack.

All 4 have the same price in the Ingame store.

I can go in to Northern Grasslands with no problems.

If I try to go to Turan I get a pop up that gives me the option to purchase that expansion (as I think all should be).

If I try to go to Dragonspine, I give the guy my silver and I am teleported, but end up right where I started.

The clan Runner has no options for me to go to Vanaheim or purchase it.

So why did we get RotGS and not the others?

Do we have access to House of Crom now?

Is there anywhere that Clearly and accurately tells us what we can and cannot do and what purchase is required for what?
    I'd say that you can access the Gateway to Khitai instead of Northern Grasslands, since it's been available to F2P for quite some time now.
    Short cuts make long delays.

I have a Free to play account and I have never made any Purchase from Funcom. I have never entered any billing at all, no Credit Card or Paypal...
    I can go in to Northern Grasslands with no problems.

You probably were in Gateway of Khitai, this region is from the RotGS Add-On but it is free for all since 2011.
    To enter the Northern Grasslands you need to go through the gate in the wall and to be able to do so you need to buy RotGS.

"Short cuts make long delays"

This should be written on each door at F.com office

I am in Northern Grasslands. In Pin Pin standing next to the Grasslands Wayfarer. Near the Chronicler of deeds. This is NOT The gateway to Kitana.

"You probably were in Gateway of Khitai, this region is from the RotGS Add-On but it is free for all since 2011.
    To enter the Northern Grasslands you need to go through the gate in the wall and to be able to do so you need to buy RotGS. "

No NOT Gateway, Northern Grasslands. I did have access to Gateway before, NOW I can go through the gate IN to Northern Grasslands. I do not now nor never have had any expansions. If I am reading correct, If I had purchased a SUN or expansion at some point I would also be able to enter Dragonspine which I can not.

The only thing on my account page is Age of Conan. When I do a view payments it is blank.

You do NOT need to purchase anything to get to Northern Grasslands.
    Last edited by Schtank; 7th July 2016 at 00:54.

I am in Northern Grasslands. In Pin Pin standing next to the Grasslands Wayfarer. Near the Chronicler of deeds. This is NOT The gateway to Kitana.

"You probably were in Gateway of Khitai, this region is from the RotGS Add-On but it is free for all since 2011.
    To enter the Northern Grasslands you need to go through the gate in the wall and to be able to do so you need to buy RotGS. "

No NOT Gateway, Northern Grasslands. I did have access to Gateway before, NOW I can go through the gate IN to Northern Grasslands. I do not now nor never have had any expansions. If I am reading correct, If I had purchased a SUN or expansion at some point I would also be able to enter Dragonspine which I can not.

The only thing on my account page is Age of Conan. When I do a view payments it is blank.

Sounds like a bug. You shouldn't have access. Everything else you have said seems correct.

Can FC make Arena kills count for the Daily Challenge? The fatalities count but the kills don't seem to register.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    "Short cuts make long delays"

This should be written on each door at F.com office
    It is a quote from The Lord of the Rings. The French saying is less poetic but clearer in its meaning: le mieux est l'ennemi du bien (better is the ennemy of good.)
    Short cuts make long delays.

Funcom

If this is the case then this is definitely not intended. It will be changed. If you see any other playfields you can access in Khitai, please let me know via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    Can FC make Arena kills count for the Daily Challenge? The fatalities count but the kills don't seem to register.
    PvE, I'm assuming?
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    Quests from minigames also do not count against the quest challenge
    Also arena quests and kills do not work for challenges anymore too
    HoX fatalities from combo "i eat your heart" also do not count as challenge fatalities anymore

Has someone already info about the loot from the contender, exemplar and paragon boxes? Why does funcom not give infos about the boxes as in the old shop (it might be lottery boxes, but at least tell us what can be won...)?

Updated feedback:
    I like the daily part of quest, kills and fatalities. But i still think the other two should be rotated or expanded. Tougher challenges also should give more points, but might be doable only 4 times a month or once a month. Also there should be a good mix in the rotation of solo pve, group pve, raids, crafting and pvp.
    Ideally you would have 3 basic easy challenges linked to most playstyles and gametime, then 2 easy rotated more specialized challenges and some you can do once a week and once a month only.

Raidfinder:
    Loot from this should be lower as that from normal raids (reward/effort ratio) or it should also be available from normal raids. Common sense. Also quests should be updated in the raidfinder raids as well, there is a need for an easier doable route to see the STORYLINE than practicing weekly raiding, joining a raidguild/group and gearing up for years/months...especially if raiding is not your content of choice.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 7th July 2016 at 10:58.