Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes to Membership, Offline Levels, & more

Quote Originally Posted by EmSi86 View Post
    If you want lottery content, i think a better way would be to offer "random encounter coins". Like something you sacrifice ingame and summon a boss or spawn an instance (similar in size to khitai travel quest areas or what you had in Onyx or spawnable world boss equivalent). You could even invite others or play such content in a group (and share loot). Then you would have a mix with some solid basis of something and could argue, that by buying such, you at least get some ingame experience. These are lottery items i would consider buying, not "op or garbage" bóxes.

@Odonoptera: Nice
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 14th June 2016 at 13:19.

Quote Originally Posted by EmSi86 View Post
    so im wondering about one thing, since those new caches drop sometimes pots from shop, which are pretty much low imo, 100% pve exp, thats ofc usefull but only for leveling players, im sitting at 20 x lvl 80 atm xD, 100%aa bonus is nice but 100% pvp *only kills* (which is low margin of overall gain) is a bit wierd since nowadays pretty much most of exp come out of activities that would need regular buff like for example halloween candies do have or manuals of carnage or old rings of advancement have,

so my question is will those 30% bonuses for beign premium member count for all pvp activities - for example will they buff by 30% all kind of mementos that we can accquire now?

btw please those new caches seems bit seriouss rip off to me - ive opened 16 of them on one of my characters till this time and didnt get single epic drop (there which legendary are possible), so ive spend more on it that i did spent several times in past to get ring i wanted and which was my aim also this time, and this only for 1 chars, and as mentioned i got 20 x lvl 80 toons

also those caches drop real junk, not worth of price and effort there is to get something out of it, ie imperial insignias, flasks or even teleport coins could be argued up to it, spend 5 euro to get nothing, please do smth about it
    100% agree.....the drop rate for desireable items from caches is abysmally low....let alone the legendary stuff, and the price is outrageously high. I cant recall feeling worse about an item purchase, irl or virtual....maybe once when I got ripped off on a bag of pot when I was a teen...

All the money brought to you by rich customers better ammount to better and finished patches. No more of that unpolished content PLEASE, and do fix your game please. Listen to SOUND players on TL forum, cause you honestly don't know jack, which was proven 100% during last class revamps, with pyzerius neglecting 90% of good feedback, instead welcoming new, useless or broken feats into game, remaining unfixed till this day.

Anyways, I'd like to be f2p from now on, and as a previous sub, how many characters can I play? 2 (!) should be a minimum. Agree 100% with Sarhal

ps. nice spit in the face to all veterans with the offline removal and veteran tokens gain disappearing. while adding loyalty program that isn't even retrospective.

gains for a veteran to be member don't seem good at all. if you want to promote double unchained quest rewards, how about fix those boxes items (which has been asked since unchained release!)
    and the character restriction, which is plain greed on your part. Will probably be more of an annoyance to new players and old, rather than do you good.

I'll say it again:
    if AA gaining items in shop or membership is something you're offering. Why aren't you fixing 2/3 of AAs being totally useless? Won't it bring more sales?
    Last edited by Lurvi; 14th June 2016 at 13:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post

Anyways, I'd like to be f2p from now on, and as a previous sub, how many characters can I play? 2 (!) should be a minimum. Agree 100% with Sarhal...
    In the past when you got f2p the already gained char slots (from special offers, shop, account page and veteran time boni) still applied, so a one year vet had 3 or 4 slots to unlock. I really do hope they do not mess this up, because it will be hard to reconstruct without screenshots for premiums during the change. This will be way easier to do, if you are f2p before the change, since account page history can be VERY long sometimes and additional char slots are not displayed seperately from total char slots (afaik).

Don't think I have any extra character slots...? only bought the game, expansion and turan. How will it turn out for me?

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    So if we already as a subscriber get an AA point per level, why do you say we 'will get an AA per level'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Are all of my /claim items being moved over? Including my double experience potions? And all the account wide items like my big bag and soles of eternal suffering and multiple account wide mounts? Plus a lot of potions I have not 'cashed in' yet?
    This is why the post was kept as comprehensive as possible; if left out, then there would be questions about what's happening to existing rewards. I wouldn't read more into it than that. As for claims, these aren't tied to membership in any way so they were left out of the post. For clarification, though: No, claims are not being removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Almuryc View Post
    Define active membership please. As in, currently my subscription is cancelled but the time I paid for does not run out until sometime in July. If this new system goes live before July do I get Dragon's Spine for free?
    If you're still a premium member you'll get it for free regardless of your renewal (cancelled) status. We want anyone who currently has access to permanently have access without having to make any further purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    While I understand the game might want to attract new characters, what's the benefit for the old timers ?
    This is a common sentiment throughout this thread. If you have any suggestions on what you, as a veteran, would like to see, then this is the time and place for that type of feedback. I can make no promises, but we highly value the feedback of all our players. That's the reason we posted this as soon as we possibly could. Alternatively, feel free to send me a PM if you'd prefer.

Anyways, I'd like to be f2p from now on, and as a previous sub, how many characters can I play? 2 (!) should be a minimum.
    As an existing player however many character slots you have now will be the same amount you have after the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    Will suscribers still get the additional feat tree from the trainers ingame for free like we currently can when we create a new character?
    This isn't really being "removed," but it is being shifted to the new benefit system. The quest will no longer be available. Instead, there will be a free additional spec available as a 30 day reward.

Players who have previously completed the quest but have not reached the maximum amount of specializations (5), will be able to benefit from both.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Don't think I have any extra character slots...? only bought the game, expansion and turan. How will it turn out for me?
    I should check, in the past you got a char slot after having a sub for 6 (?) months in a row. Then around the expansion there was another chance to get a slot (but tied to resubbing or a special offer). Some Turan and Khitai offers included one as well. So maybe 0-2 extra, depending on what expansion you bought and when and for how long you subbed.

@Mussagana: Already posted what i expect from a sub, basically customizeable rewards with a large palette to choose from (by a currency like funcom bonus points or veteran points). Full access to all areas and developed content (or in case of modules a feelable price reduction to permanently unlock as premium) and a shop discount (worthless if the shop does not offer something of interest though). But mainly gameworld expansion and playermade content options (like guild cities and crafting and pvp and vanity options for rp or something new like customizeable npcs, housing, hirelings, random encounters etc.). Also trust in your company and payment options play a role.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 14th June 2016 at 14:06.

veterans want you to respect
    • their loyalty (offline levels, veteran points, whatever the new loyalty program is, has to be retrospective, otherwise it has nothing to do with veterans)
    • their effort (remove pay to win)
    Last edited by medke; 14th June 2016 at 14:26.
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

The number of open slots are still very confusing. You just said Lurvi would have same slot number as f2p as he has as premium. Could you please answer this question with a number:

If i have 12 open character slot now as premium member,
    how many im gonna have in the new system as a free to play member?

hint: is it 5?
    Last edited by medke; 14th June 2016 at 14:23.
    Johara / Shimi / Joxli - Tainted Souls - Crom
    Feat planner - Achievement list - AA heal calculator

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    veterans want you to respect
    • their loyalty (offline levels, veteran points, whatever the new loyalty program is, has to be retrospective, otherwise it is has nothing to do with veterans)
    • their effort (remove pay to win)
    Pretty much this.

Also i want to not feel blackmailed to sub because of gold limit because that would be pretty much the only thing i would *need* a sub for after this change.Plus what we have been asking for ages.1) Fix bugs 2)Deliver new content like slithering chaos ,new minigame maps and better/new events.That should not be hard anymore with the recent investment in the company but it is because it's not into your planning and that's quite obvious to see

We want you or rather the funcom's marketing team to see the game and shop through your paying customer's eyes and then i think what we would want would be clear as day.Play your own game for a change ,might beat some logic into that decision making.And please don't say you do because that other thread is reaching 57 pages of negative feedback and ridicule and the only answer we got is "this is the plan for the money grab and we ll stick to it".

P.S : Anyone that has been subbed for 8 years but won't be on June won't get Dragonspine for free.Another "blackmail" right there .

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast