Thread: bug in arena?

Default bug in arena?

Hello!, every time I go to "The pit master arena" in field of deads, tells me I have 30 seconds to Summoning opponent and then shoot me. It's a bug?...I cant fight there never...

Quote Originally Posted by Triario View Post
    Hello!, every time I go to "The pit master arena" in field of deads, tells me I have 30 seconds to Summoning opponent and then shoot me. It's a bug?...I cant fight there never...
    You have to summon one of your pets. You can put your pets on your hotbars and summon them from there if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Triario View Post
    You mean "shoot me" as in instadeath or instateleport? Or is there a delay and you get ported after the timer?

(The pet summoning design changed, they are now under "others" and "pets" (botton of tab). Also not all pets have a fight)

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    You have to summon one of your pets. You can put your pets on your hotbars and summon them from there if you want.
    Thank you!!! Im a super noob. I need summon one of my pets :P
    Work fine now