Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Ethram Fal

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Started off as kind, not my fault the responses were arrogant. If you want the "last end game US guild not collapse" you want me to TELL you the tactics? If that's an end game guild that can't develop their own tactic.. then I would like to think the US side have already collapsed.
    I quit the game along with most of my guild about six months ago, so NO, I don't want you to tell me anything, but I do want folks to start helping each other out and encouraging each other because its a very small community now and this months "other guild member" may be your next recruit and only hope to keep your guild going. I am sorry if you can't understand how hard it is to find a raid force. I recall the time that I had 50 people wanting to get into the T4 raid, at the end we had to recruit friends to fill a raid for T5. Maybe your guild has yet to feel the pain, but its coming and from what I see from the game development not much hope is out there for folks to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Started off as kind, not my fault the responses were arrogant. If you want the "last end game US guild not collapse" you want me to TELL you the tactics? If that's an end game guild that can't develop their own tactic.. then I would like to think the US side have already collapsed.
    No one is asking for strats here as we can develop our own strats and maybe even more efficient ones. We just asking to make this boss reasonable and not random like having seed and fixation casted on same person.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    No one is asking for strats here as we can develop our own strats and maybe even more efficient ones. We just asking to make this boss reasonable and not random like having seed and fixation casted on same person.
    This has already been changed internally but will take some time to get to live. Let me know if there's any other feedback about different aspects of the boss in the meantime.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

After 25% hp, at the last phase of the fight, lotuses suddenly have names (and details I think) over them, causing framerate to drop a lot, forcing us to disable all Vicinity NPC names, details and levels to not get that framerate loss. We have to keep healthbars on to spot the scorpions, but it would be nice to be able to keep names too without getting that bug.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    We just asking to make this boss reasonable and not random like having seed and fixation casted on same person.
    Tbh with current timings it's blessing, not something to worry about.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    After 25% hp, at the last phase of the fight, lotuses suddenly have names (and details I think) over them, causing framerate to drop a lot, forcing us to disable all Vicinity NPC names, details and levels to not get that framerate loss. We have to keep healthbars on to spot the scorpions, but it would be nice to be able to keep names too without getting that bug.
    I'm not sure if this is something I have control over, but I've made a note to look at it tomorrow.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Oh, I forgot! It's not about Ethram Fal, but it's also about a T6 boss. On the previous fight, Cetriss, people who get charmed start seeing a lot of NPC names (and maybe details?) out of nowhere (invisible NPC's it seems), causing the same framerate problem as the one I mentioned before in Ethram Fal.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Nerf the boss's HP, fight seems to take forever.
    boss health will be nerfed....in raidfinder version
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Now on Testlive:

Palace of Cetriss
    •Ethram-Fal's health has been reduced.
    •Resolved an issue that could cause Emerald Lotuses to become the target of Viscous Seed.
    •There is now a short delay before Lotus Fixation will cast in response to Viscous Seed.
    •Lotus Fixation will not target a player under the effect of Viscous Seed if there's a sufficient number of alternative targets available.
    •Lotus Fixation will put Emerald Lotus adds to sleep during Syphon.
    •Lotus Fixation will no longer interrupt during phase transitions.
    •Emerald Lotuses will properly go to sleep during Syphon.
    •Emerald Lotuses now receive a short duration "Efflorescence" buff when initially spawning to prevent them from being immediately put to sleep.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456