Thread: Hit rating

Default Hit rating

Hey guys how much hit rating do you guys reckon is needed in pvp ?
    Was thinking of using some other perks on my DT then the hit and crit dmg perk but not sure of my hit rating will be too low then.

Hit rating is usual waste cuz u end up with enough no matter.

u want crit,crit and crit.
    Kinaputten

Im using Decisive strikes + field of war on Dt and a crit pot
    Hit rating is around 10% and got no problem at all , except with rangers when they pop Evasive Action . But that class is special anyway
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Thats what I was thinking, going crit perk and field of war. I'll give it a go, thanks guys !

Can never have too much hit rating IMO. I hate missing hits vs sins/rangers or even just barbs popping predatory instincts. Around 20% is a healthy amount, but it doesn't hurt to have more - I can definitely see it making a difference in some situations. Also, hate those glancing hits you get with low hit rating.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

yeah, having over 10-12% is what you should aim for as a melee

as a caster hit rating doesn't matter, as most immunity bubbles are 100% ones, so having massive ammount of hitrating won't change the outcome. Plus there are no immunity stats, like rangers/sins have evade from dexterity.

Just for future info if ppl are looking for information on this subject.

I tried pvp with my DT ( lvl 7 full pvp tier 2 with T5 Quest Ring and PvP tier 2 ring cloak and neck, T3 crafted shield and T4 DT sword ). AAs: Crit perk, field of war, avoid entangelments, cc break and ofc VoM.

My Hit rating was at 9.4% wich I thought was gonna be too low, but after 5 minis with 20+ kills in all of them I guess its save to say that 9.4% is more then enough to melt ppl :P