Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Way to go Funcom. 50 some pages of negative feedback and you still continue to pretend that everyone loves it. Keep sweeping it under the rug and keep saying you are listening, we all know you aren't.

I'll admit I bought some boxes to get the last T5 piece I needed on a toon. But, that is all. I won't be spending another dime on any of my accounts. Until you put the old store pots back and return them to a sane cost.

Continue to lose more people and bleed the game.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I'll admit I bought some boxes to get the last T5 piece I needed on a toon. But, that is all. I won't be spending another dime on any of my accounts. Until you put the old store pots back and return them to a sane cost.
    There goes all your credibility out of the window. Exactly cause of people like you they will continue to treat everyone like dogs until the game officially dies. People with zero self respect and dignity that complain on forums and act opposite in reality.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Hopefully Funcom realizes how they address this fiasco will make or break this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    There goes all your credibility out of the window. Exactly cause of people like you they will continue to treat everyone like dogs until the game officially dies. People with zero self respect and dignity that complain on forums and act opposite in reality.
    I have had kept 3 accounts active for nearly the past 8 years. Subscriptions/transfers/funcom points. I have spent an enormous amount of money on this game and TSW.

I am officially not spending anymore money and I mean it, unless they do something. I think I have been credible enough to this company through the years. I didn't list how much I money I spent on those boxes and I won't, but I will say, it wasn't much.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

All of this:

Anyone buying these overpriced things just makes them more happy so they proclaim that it was a positive success.

As long as people give them money, they will continue to string whats left.

5. T4/T5 items in a lottery box takes the cake honestly.
    Followed by this:

Is why you dont have any credibility.
    They wont change anything when people state one thing & do the other, you even said it yourself in the first quote.

Yeah, people are talking about how they use their saved bonus points to buy the boxes... I think they do not realize that every sold box adds to Funcoms "but but but this is a success"-side. Even if the boxes only sell for two weeks Funcom will say it was the right thing to do, because long term income is nothing they care about, obviously. @ Halfdead wow man, you blew your credibility. I-I-I need need need... head -> table, smashsmashsmash

Now, to a much more important topic. nohex, what's up? Ready to join the FUN with the COM? (See what I did there?) Come on dude, you are leading a gaming company, time to play! We had a newbie in our T3 raid yesterday, and it was so funny and great to witness someone experience the big lead up and battle against Thoth Amon for the first time! You can be part of that, too!
    It would be a really good thing for you to actually see and hear how a live raid is working, how big the social part of raiding is, what a great product you have at your hands. Time to remind yourselves what your product is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyxx View Post
    All of this:

Followed by this:

Is why you dont have any credibility.
    They wont change anything when people state one thing & do the other, you even said it yourself in the first quote.
    Got some time on your hands there eh? Troll some more and make Anzu happy.

I didn't want to buy them to begin with. My barb needed 1 piece for full T5.

I don't care what you or anyone thinks of me
    Last edited by Halfdead; 13th June 2016 at 14:56.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Im sorry if it takes you a long time to compile 4 quotes but I cant help that & I wish it was trolling but sadly its just highlighting your own hypocrisy.

EDIT: I think your edit requires more of Anzu's time than mine mate.

I didn't want to buy them to begin with. My barb needed 1 piece for full T5.

I don't care what you or anyone thinks of me, so suck it and **** off.
    full t5 but 1 piece and you brought it lmfao Edit by Anzu: That's not needed.
    Last edited by Anzu; 13th June 2016 at 15:02.
    Edit by Melcom: so not.

So if I bought the new big bag on my main toon, does that mean I also have no self respect or dignity?

Anyway, people need to calm down ffs.