Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Default take your money and run

This update was clearly a cash grab and it has already probably generated a large amount of money. Sales on the new items such as the royal chest are going to go down drastically, so funcom, please take the money you've gained from this and revert the update. Some of us still enjoy this game and don't want it to die out.

Quote Originally Posted by jabberwoky View Post
    This update was clearly a cash grab and it has already probably generated a large amount of money. Sales on the new items such as the royal chest are going to go down drastically, so funcom, please take the money you've gained from this and revert the update. Some of us still enjoy this game and don't want it to die out.
    That is the evil about such schemes...by the time the drawbacks of this update will set in and losses accumulate, enough time will have passed to blame the failure on something (or someone) else.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyky View Post
    Look. I tell you something about that T6. It is ultra boring. It is a complete ****. A five year old kid could figure out better.
    well i noticed you didnt mentioned about placing sth on right position. was your remark intended to cheer up more guild to try t6? like its so easy so ppl lets try that? sry english isnt my native language so i sometimes miss sarcasm or innuendo(or metaphor).
    the who obsessed with stonesoup ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Lehudib View Post
    well i noticed you didnt mentioned about placing sth on right position. was your remark intended to cheer up more guild to try t6? like its so easy so ppl lets try that? sry english isnt my native language so i sometimes miss sarcasm or innuendo(or metaphor).
    Of course why not! If you have full T4 sets you are ready. Actually you do not need to get out T5, the rune is an additional feature for all classes, it can help of course, but it is not necessary.

I have to say T6 is not easy, because 24 members should keep up the concentration for hours, which is very frustrating in my opinion. Not just the progress, the overall raid mechanincs do not let you use your character on 100%. You always have to do only one thing. You have no room for mistakes, you have no room to do anything else but your job only. Which is I think kill the raid feeling. Kill the classes that have the spellweave fuction. You cannot boost your group with that, you have a very few chance to use it more than 60 secs. I am talking about POM perspective. Or if you use it, but you will die. Holy Cleansing. You have to always dress up to the fights, you have to always gambling with your HP. For me this is not hardcore. It is like, if you would push down to a tunnel, and you would have to go only one way. Kill your class, kill your experience. T5 is almost the same. You have no room for mistakes, but you have to follow only one way all the time. I like those fights more, where you have to use, to do more machenical elements in the game, switches, puzzles, where you have enough time to use your character on the maximum limit. Zodiac, Thoth-Amon, not nerfed of course. On these fights there have phases, where you have to push the maximum, where you have to think fast, and react fast, where you can take a little breath between the phases. I think these fights are more enjoyable, more fun to do, you have a time limit, you have to solve things, it is more challenging like these constantly repeated fights with the same mechanics until boring, until mistakes, until you dead.

I never understood why the raids always thinking about the survival side of you gear progression. Why is it always matter when new raid comes up. Why it would just stop at one point, x amount of hp, x amount of prot. Your skills, your dps, your heal what would matter, and not your survival abilities. Where you would have to get to a place fast and save the rest of the raid, where you would have to open, or close something on time before the enrage, where you would have to place a bomb, or detonate a bridge a door or whatever, where you would have to hold mobs while the rest have other job to do, burning, cutting, blowing something, where you would have to rescue npcs during the raid. The list is endless... I do not know, but these elements are more entertaining I think.
    Last edited by Vyky; 13th June 2016 at 14:15.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

The greatest let down in this whole patch and thread is that funcom got about 50 pages of negative feedback with very few exceptions from the majority of their vocal on forums playerbase that being hardcore raiders ,elitist asshats or casual players and on that reply by them there was no consideration to change anything.Thus players feel you want to milk us for as long as possible without providing any new content or fixing old broken stuff.Doing these two would return more subs than idiotic bonuses that make no sense for veterans and will very quickly be obsolete for new players as well.To my eyes it seems the company has decided the pure theme park mmo genre is dead (might be true) and just moves to another direction while squeezing whatever last money anyone of us would want to spend here.

As a result i think at least 5-10 players of our guild have already canceled their subs,deleted their payment options,not using the shop at all and are just logging in because they still have friends in the game or want to see ethram fal dead and then go etc ..And when people start leaving the game,which already gets 0 new content becomes boring for their friends too and soon they follow ...

I was on vacation and came back to find the store content changed drastically.

For one it looks unprofessional and two, why GIVE T3 amour away? Isn't it the purpose of the game to have quests and challenges to get these items? Anyone who buys this will not necessarily know how to play their toon, and it negates all the hard work (and time/money) us veterans have put into it. This also applies to opening up all the areas to free players.

Like McDonald's found out years ago, you don't make money by gouging your customers, but have it priced reasonably and you'll get more customers. This is a huge turn off to many as the post above me indicates.

I love the game, but this really is upsetting.

On the positive side I like the way things have been categorized, like the pets and mounts, etc.

Hello, Funcom. You replied what, 3 times, and now you left the thread, believing you neutralized the situation? Im still very insulted, and I don't know how I feel about playing your game anymore!

You give us a new loyalty program which isn't even retrospective... It's an utter joke for yearlong players of the game.
    You add a critpotion to the store that is stronger than anything you can get by playing the game
    You remove all progression by adding t5 to the store, progression players need to develop as a player, through all the game has to offer. The result will obviously be tons of inexperienced players attending your raidfinder raids?

Good summary, Shink. They say they're listening, but I see no desire on their part to make changes around our concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Good summary, Shink. They say they're listening, but I see no desire on their part to make changes around our concerns.

Exactly, first they sent Edit by Anzu: No. Odonoptera to Edit by Anzu: Speak to global how they listen to us, then he says to keep on providing feedback in this thread because apparently there are 'trying hard' to improve things. C'mon according to Edit by Anzu: Odonoptera.'s words Funcom is a radio station where we can request songs! How sweet, isn't it?

And then what did we get?

A post by FC Producer Nophex (that btw made an account that day for the first time) -Join Date 10th June 2016. Just shows how much they care about their own products.

So Nophex literally said 'we won't consider a damn thing you said out of over 40 pages of explicitly negative feedback about pay2win and overpriced items in the shop!"

Great job Funcom keep it up liars I bet there are plenty of noobs that will suck it up and buy your pay2win crap from the shop!!
    Last edited by Anzu; 13th June 2016 at 14:18.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Default A day late and a dollar short.

Grats,You've destroyed what ever respect you had left.Selling us out after we were loyal for years.Yes I said this .
    Lordshred