Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ecleos View Post
    there is no any 3rd TAB in teleport window - only old two "
    http://imgur.com/78PRyxq
    Locked Dungeons --- and Access Passess - need tp coins!
    No Premium TP tab - only this two =(
    Ummmm... Did something change since yesterday? Or maybe you somehow are still using the old version of the window. That is weird.

Funcom

Do you have any mods installed? You may need to reset your GUI; there should be a third tab on there.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Here is a picture taken just a couple minutes ago: http://imgur.com/dHUD67w

Delete "PlayfieldAccess.swf" from Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Default\Flash
    Run conanpatcher.exe
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Yes , if someone wants to get it , they should earn it. It's simple
    And gearing 1 toon doesn't even take too long , especially with t3.5 and t4 hit hard by the nerfhammer .

But well .. I assume there is people that want to be milked
    I agree T3 pvp and end game pve gear should be earned, and that isn't whats being offered now in the item store

Quote Originally Posted by Krysthammer View Post
    I agree T3 pvp and end game pve gear should be earned, and that isn't whats being offered now in the item store
    What is T4/T5 gear then ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Lightbulb Casual player feedback

Item Shop:
    Looks abit messy, but still very nice. Very nice sorted out and nice to see that alot of old stuff has been removed.

Tier 3 buyable: I find this really nice to casual players like myself. But I kinda feel for the hardcore part of the game.
    But for a Casual players point of view this is awesome. So a player that dont get into t3 cause they only got into t1 raids before and
    now can join T3. Raid leaders should just make it clear if they want peoples that doesnt know tactic BUT are villig to learn(then I find this problem sorted)

PvP Items Buyable:
    This I cant see the downside by doing, letting peoples get some gear to join pvp and not getting 1 shotted. So peoples can get a little more feeling for the pvp in AoC.
    I find the pvp kinda strange for new players. Maybe its getting alot better for peoples like myself?

GUI:
    - Free players will no longer have restricted main and quest inventory slots.
    By offering more to free players = more players. Which I find AoC lacking, so a good improvement.
    Should give them alot more.

Give them access to all chats
    All content exept newest tier
    Give premium members rather a dps/Heal buff or something smart apart from removing the "Feeling" for a non payer.
    (im a premium for like 2more years so im good:P)

Bugs:
    Theres still alot of bugs being talked about in general chat. And scripting/hacking in pvp. Which I find kinda stupid to happen in a game with this age. Should getting fixed.

PIT MASTER'S ARENA:
    This I find to be awesome to add. Atleast the PvE part I love. Being able to battle against ur "pets" is fun. A good way to learn peoples a little how you class work and how to deal with alot of different "encounters".

Been to afraid to try the PvP part yet, but it kinda smells nice.

-What needs to be added:
    We need something for the new players in the game. Like a guide or something.
    Its very difficult for a new player to get into the game like myself. been around subbing seens release but at start all my guilds I joined seemed to disband. And I got bored and went from t2-3 raider to t1 very casual raider.

What about a Dungeon Guide for new players / Raid Guide. Where you can Click on either Tank / healer / dps. and there it says what to watch out for and pretty much giving you some guidance so you can read the Guides, and join randoms and do dungeons / raids like a MMO is supposed to work. But not overkill the guide.

The raidfinder Im very much looking forward to and I need to end this before it getting to much out of topic.
    Will allways play this game, subbing and hoping to be able to experiance this game fully without being "core'd" out.

Remember its the casual players games earn money on.

Happy and passionate player
    Oldmancer - Crom
    Last edited by Mazraq; 10th June 2016 at 18:55.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    I am not sure I like that. I do not like it at all.
    I don't know about others, but I play the game because I enjoy playing it - not just to reach some mythical "end game" as quickly as possible. As other people have noted reach the "end game" quickly just means you tire of the game quicker - unless there is a steady stream of new content arriving, which we all know isn't happening for AoC.
    The road to level cap is an important and fun part of the game which should not be skipped.
    Level gain is quite fast as it is - one would have to skip significant parts of the game in order to not outlevel other parts it before one has even started playing them.
    Bonus XP will just mean we will speed past half the game while barely noticing it.
    That is a good point. Still i find the boosts very usefull for alts (a similar argument used already in favor of power item sales). But similar as there, i miss the incentive to buy a sub just for this. Gearing alts is not that important, i would need something visible and feelable in daily gameplay to make me sub.

Points to buy stuff might fit in there, but this assumes there is stuff i would love to buy, thus requiring funcom to constantly keep adding stuff to the shop.
    Anything convenient would fit too.
    I would not mind special options or locations ingame only available for subs automatically, if f2p could unlock them ingame or by shop as well. Best incentive would be seeing actual gameworld expansion due to my sub money (and since i am subbed, i would always be subject to a free limited trial preview before buying modular content as Vanaheim or Turan).
    This can go both ways, so people who buy special adventure pack modules get a few days of full membership as well (as with Rise of Godslayer Disc in the past).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 10th June 2016 at 19:01.

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    What is T4/T5 gear then ?
    not in the item store. unless you are referring to the "currency" items under the "legendary" WHICH FC droprates are so abismaly low to even acquire for a reasonable price.....nobody will be gearing out in endgame from buying boxes...anyone that does receive "legendary" drops from boxes would have to put it with already earned currency to make an item purchase....to me it really doesn't seem like a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysthammer View Post
    not in the item store. unless you are referring to the "currency" items under the "legendary" WHICH FC droprates are so abismaly low to even acquire for a reasonable price.....nobody will be gearing out in endgame from buying boxes...anyone that does receive "legendary" drops from boxes would have to put it with already earned currency to make an item purchase....to me it really doesn't seem like a big deal.
    Well someone already claimed that they saw a just power leveled hox with a T5 chest.
    So they ARE there . Caches like that are simply disgusting and should be banished from every western MMO.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows