Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

This shop changes is biggest FC failure in AoC development in like 2 years or more.

Prices are horrible and have no logic, 10 hp pots for 7.5 euro? For real

2.5 crit pots for 5 euro?

New items which like 7% crit pots which could only be obtained only by shop, p2win model incomming?

Funny thing, if u super lucky can buy like 4-5 this chests and get full t5 char now

Just for research sake would be intresting to take a look of stats of this new set in master bundle and ring from the epic chest, could be more lols.
    Cripples gonna cripple

The contents of the new shop are just stupid, delete all the nice stuff like vanity gear, and then replace it with stuff like t2/t3 boxes and chances at t4/t5 gear-really?
    And the price of everything has shot up, coins for premium teleports, just bring back the scrolls that sold for a third of the price -.-
    Just bring back the old stuff with the old prices, then add some new stuff for decent prices, t4/t5 is just a joke from the item store
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Phewwwww...

... the overall design of the new item shop is a question of personal taste I think. I personally don't like it. It looks cheap and ugly. Although the old item shop was kinda messy and confusing, its layout was kinda cool. I'm missing a search box.

The offers:
    - offering full T3 / PvP T2 sets and having the slight chance to obtain one big T4 / T5 token + 60 small ones (equals one big armour piece) via Royal Cashes is way over the top. What were you thinking? Seriously?
    - I can't find vanity items anymore? Are they gone?
    - the prices seem to be a little odd (portscrolls from 18 to 60, specalisations from 500 to 840, potions seem to be a little overprized)
    Last edited by shatteredsniper; 9th June 2016 at 17:36.
    - whacky raid commentator, giver of nicknames, long-year veteran (* May 2008) -

Default Happy birthday, Age of Conan!

Once again, FunCom surprised us. This time with an all-new, ugly-looking, confusing store! Yeah, gz!

Ok, I admit I should maybe give the new look a chance, after years of being used to the old one.

What I can't take, though, is that FunCom - once again - used this chance to make a whopping, expensive present to themselves. When Vanaheim was being presented after years of waiting for new content, complaints were hard to be overheard and FunCom promised they had listened and understood.

Let's see if they understood and how much they cared and listened:
    - Want a rezz-potion? Sure, just pay 210 (!) FC-Pts. whereas you formerly had to pay but 18 FC-Pts. (And don't you dare tell me it's not fair to compare the two potions as the costlier one gives one more HP when rezzed - if you eliminate the other option, it's all we CAN compare). Price: Up 1167%.
    - Want an additional specialization? 840 FC-Pts., please. Up from 540 FC-Pts. Increase: 56%.
    - Have thought of `finally buying "Shadows of Vanaheim"? 1750 FC-Pts., up from 1575 FC-Pts. Increase: 11%.
    - Mount-Training? Only as a package: 2750 FC-Pts...

So, what's new? We get a fraction of what was on offer before, are being restricted in our choices and have to pay more for it at that. Happy birthday, Age of Conan!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Funny thing, if u super lucky can buy like 4-5 this chests and get full t5 char now
    Much more likely that you would buy 50+ chests and never see a legendary drop.

Edit: before looking at the shop, only knowing about the FP promotion, I was on board for buying a bunch more points, hoping this revamp would be awesome. Now, I think I may never buy FP for AoC ever again.

Edit 2: I might buy things from this new store if the new Membership deal gives 2000 Bonus Points a month, but I certainly won't be paying real money anymore.
    Last edited by tapwater; 9th June 2016 at 17:36.

Very dissapointed with the new shop.

Wont comment on the p2win stuff since it would get modded anyway.

All vanity armors and pets are now only for gilding tokens, so you have to buy a truckload of the item shop boxes to get them, are you kidding me? Why am I supposed to buy dozens of boxes just to be able to afford a pet I like, why cant I buy it directly? Oh wait, you doubled the price for those boxes, I get it now. That means for example 40 euro for a pet. Really?
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

You effectivly set the price for the effort for pvp2 gear to 60 euro. The average norwegian salary is 255NOK per hour (Numbers from SSB). Thats rougly 30 euros an hour.
    So ALL that effort to get pvp2 gear is worth the same as 2 hours of work......... Im nauseous. I dont think i can continue working for getting my pvp 2 gear, when i can just buy it for 2 hours of labor..

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    Very dissapointed with the new shop.

Wont comment on the p2win stuff since it would get modded anyway.

All vanity armors and pets are now only for gilding tokens, so you have to buy a truckload of the item shop boxes to get them, are you kidding me? Why am I supposed to buy dozens of boxes just to be able to afford a pet I like, why cant I buy it directly? Oh wait, you doubled the price for those boxes, I get it now. That means for example 40 euro for a pet. Really?
    The store pets didn't move to the Gilding vendor, they are gone completely. The Gilding Vendor pets are the same ones that have been there for years.

I can't log in game now, but reading your posts about what is in store and about prices is making me laugh out loud so much guys..

Honestly I'm not surprised, the plan they had to milk out all the possibile money from game before the end was clear.. (Arena made it evident) .. but really Funcom has overextended this.

Honestly guys I'm sad for what AoC has become now.. well I have spent so much fun time in it.. and I feel tricked as a regular subscriber for 5+ years about this..

Really how can game be still playable after this? 7% crit pots??? Credit Card PvP???

Well.. lol..

Thank *everyone* for the great old times guys..
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Funcom

For those with a blank Item Store window, please reload the window and it should work now.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast