Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Default Unsubbing

Being able to buy end game gear from the shop is a joke. I am unsubbing for good unless/until the royal crate is removed.

People are unhappy because when you make a game pay to win, you erase the value of whatever is achieved within that game.

Now, everything beside T6 is worthless and meaningless, plain and simple. That's exactly how you kill what remained of the "raiding scene".
    As for PvP, well, funcom killed everything on that front ages ago, so i guess it's now just about adding insult to injury, because F. the players right.

FC is only making lame cash grabs, whoring the remains of AoC with no respect whatsoever about that great game that was created so many years ago. They're like that lame child putting his grandma on the streets and selling her for a few bucks.

This is a shameful and embarassing display.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    i was happy to get there too tonight, and found out it's now broken =(
    that's not fun.

and we still can have the same player with seed and fixation at the same time :/
    ugh they were supposed to fix that and timings.. at least that is what the TL thread said.. sounds like this patch really didnt do that and just broke it completely..

Honestly at this point in the game, they just need to nerf it.. Its not like there will ever be a T7.. Why make the remaining few guilds suffer endlessly?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    yeah i was exciting about raiding ethram on monday with the new changes.. we finally broke the 50% barrier last nite.. But unless they ninja patch this soon.
    Mortar potions are available in the item shop for 1600 points each.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Mortar potions are available in the item shop for 1600 points each.

oooo!!! wonder if there is a special if we buy 10?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    People are unhappy because when you make a game pay to win, you erase the value of whatever is achieved within that game.

Now, everything beside T6 is worthless and meaningless, plain and simple. That's exactly how you kill what remained of the "raiding scene".
    As for PvP, well, funcom killed everything on that front ages ago, so i guess it's now just about adding insult to injury, because F. the players right.

FC is only making lame cash grabs, whoring the remains of AoC with no respect whatsoever about that great game that was created so many years ago. They're like that lame child putting his grandma on the streets and selling her for a few bucks.

Nicely said!
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Unhappy

Well I'm sorry Tapwater, just my blood that was boiling over....
    Last edited by stany13; 9th June 2016 at 21:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post

thx for writing my feeling ! =)
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by stany13 View Post
    Well I'm sorry Tapwater, just my blood that was boiling over....
    No problem. Funcom induced rage can make people miss things rather easily.

One thing is sure though Dear Funcom, continue like this and you will loose a lot of players. Maybe, you'll even have to merge your 2 last servers. What you are doing is outrageous, stupid and being greedy