Page 42 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    alo!!!!!! will you remove t4/t5 gear so we know if we cancel our subs or not?
    Just cancel your sub so they are more willing to remove it. If they have a few hundred people cancel subs within a few days, they will be rethinking this item shop revamp.

Default Bonus Monthly FC Points

Quote Originally Posted by nophex View Post
    Not every bullet point on the membership benefits will be attractive to every member of the community. They were designed to appeal to the broadest audience possible. We certainly want you to be a member so if there is something specific you want let us know and we can see if we can provide it for you. If you don't find there is value in any of the bonuses or the loyalty rewards when we reveal those then you shouldn't pay for membership (the 12 month loyalty reward is pretty epic though!).

As for account wide purchases they were disabled to streamline the store as much as possible. The fewer clicks you need to press in the store the faster we can get you back to the game. Items in the store in the future will either be account wide or character specific, there won't be an ability to choose. Let us know if you want certain items to be account wide and we can make adjustments to new/current items if the data shows it is the right thing to do.

Concerning the gilding tokens you will get a certain amount each month as long as you log in. You'll also have a chance to get more from doing the daily challenges.
    Just curious if we will be seeing any monthly bonus funcom points with a membership? AoC currently gives us 200, and TSW gives us 1200... any word on this?
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Krysthammer View Post
    what T4/T5 gear are a few of you speaking of? the tokens under "legendary" drops from store boxes? cuz I don't see any T4/T5"gear" for sale in store

am I missing something?
    You have a chance on getting 1 dragon tear PLUS 60 simple relics IV
    Or 1 Shard of Ice + 60 simple relic V

That is equivalent to 1 main part (helmet , chest ,legs ) of T4 or T5
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

The amount of whining, QQ, and overall angry bitterness reminds me so much of last year with Shadows of Vanaheim.

People were crying then and threatening to cancel subs, yet amazingly enough those same people are STILL here and in THIS thread, once again crying, moaning, and being angsty.

I guarantee this will be exactly like last year. I bet a good half of the people in this thread are complaining, and buying up those boxes like hotcakes. Just like last year.

Point in check? Need I remind you of last year with an entire guild screenshotting their "protest" with over half of them wearing the shadow of vanaheim helm????

T3 Gear is and has been obsolete for years, and for everyone crying about this being sold in the item store killing t3, I hate to tell you all this.. T3 was killed when the world boss came out with dropping rare relics, t3esque weapons/accessories, and t3 relics.

Honestly. You cant even use t3 gear to go into t4 on most classes because of the lack of critigation.

what T4/T5 gear are a few of you speaking of? the tokens under "legendary" drops from store boxes? cuz I don't see any T4/T5"gear" for sale in store

am I missing something?
    That is exactly what everyone is talking about. Get a legendary drop, and you walk out and buy a T4/T5 gear piece.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Do you seriously believe you can flush some people's 8 years worth of subs down the drain and get away with it? I'm already offended on their behalf.

Also, with this update, you've turned me into one of those people who don't even play AoC but keep posting on the forums just to flame FC in general. Great job, 10/10.
    Their reasoning is that those first 8 years, you got rewards from the old system. Monthly Bonus points, Vet points, etc. All that you previously accrued remains after the system changes.

We all know they neglected that system, but it is what it is now.

Ignoring anything to do with the Item Shop, the new subscription system is fair starting everyone off on equal footing in terms of Subscription Time Rewards.

Remove the Royal Treasure Chest. Also remove the full set of PvP tier 2 gear. Because this is something you'd have to work A LOT in game for getting. T3 gear is dated and has a limited usefulness, don't really care much for that.

http://southpark.cc.com/full-episode...mium-isnt-free (use USA vpn)

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    Just curious if we will be seeing any monthly bonus funcom points with a membership? AoC currently gives us 200, and TSW gives us 1200... any word on this?
    Considering the inflationary increases now on the item shop, ridiculously increasing our monthly bonus accordingly only makes sense.

That way we end up paying the same as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    only reason some of us stayed after vanafail like I already pointed out was because after that fail fiasco, they rushed and delivered t6,if it wasnt t6 alot of us would have quit back then.....And alot of us still havent bought vanafail

but this time unless they remove all pve gear and t2 pvp gear from shop screw it....
    IVORY TOWER

Not really seeing any reason to be premium here if you are a vet as many have stated. Doesn't this change impact the vets more? Aren't they the customers you should be seeking to retain?
    And for new players a few one off purchases and they are set ... also little reason to be premium.
    Perhaps you could explain the incentives for vets to be premium? Or reconsider them?

For those regular purchases I always made for cit and dps pots, well I can't afford them anymore for the number of hours I play ( a lot). But then so many others will also not be able to afford them so competitive advantage if you are wealthy. Used to be 90 pts for 2 x refined pots for 4 hours. Now would be 400 pts for 4 hours. Yes stats lightly improved but as has been mentioned, please give me the option of the old status pots at the old price. If you are planning on giving these away in future then why raise the price?
    And if you are going to offer items free and have daily login benefits then please make something time related also as there is a big difference between a player who logs on daily to collect the daily bonus and a player who logs on daily and PLAYS.!

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    About fewer clicks on the item shop... there was already a Search box in the old version, which I used all the time. If some people didn't realise they could use that and instead they had to do a dozen clicks through all sections and subsections and scroll down/up then that's their problem, but this new shop, on top of having prices a lot more expensive and having less than 1/4th of what the old shop had, it doesn't have a Search box either. It reminds me of how Windows has evolved into "userfriendliness".
    Oh noes, this is why we have squares in the item shop now as well They outsourced the shop to microsaft ...

@Hot-Ice:
    I actually find this problematic and uncomfortable too. I do not want anyone actively tracking and analyzing how often and how long i am logging in. I know there is a tradeoff, but it is a huge difference in logging and looking at it when necessary or logging and actively using the data via algorithms or real people. One way to realize this though could be a daily quest aquired on login with a timer...automated and no active surveillance needed.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 10th June 2016 at 21:10.