Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    You were never even tempted to buy Inventory upgrades? The available bags in-game have always been lacking. I guess you must not have collected many items or gear sets and aren't a fan of vanity gear.
    I've got good bags through bonus packages and subscription package updates from way, way, way back. I think there were better bags in the shop, but I am not a hoarder, so I was fine inventory wise.
    Former German Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    I have many feelings and thoughts on this new update that im sure i will miss many and ramble on about others :

The new item shop isnt very pleasing on the eye, and the price increase on everything is disgusting.
    I have played this game since 2008, i have subbed since 2008 , i sub so i can raid, i sub so i can PvP , now i can just go to the item shop and spend less money then my sub and be far better off geared, you are encouraging everyone to skip T1 2 and 3 and buy from the shop to make yourself a quick $ , in so doing killing the lowie tier raids, at the same time we will now have a lot more geared players for T4+, these players now will have AA's and gear, but no experience, you are sending higher end gaming back to the stone age, raiding will become a lot harder because people have not learned the mechanics along the way. So the Pve side of P2W is going to hurt the game a hell of a lot. Hell you can get full T4 or T5 without even raiding lmfao such a stupid dumb ass move.

The PvP side of it, well T2 is not a huge upgrade on T1 granted but... you can now buy T2 armor at pvp 0, whats the incentive to grind to pvp 6 to hit T3 armors/acessories , yes T3 is better, but now people have to grind 6 lvls before they can buy anything of use to upgrade, How long do you think that will hold the attention span of people? i have been subbed since just after launch, i have many toons not at full T2 i have paid you a yearly sub, and now within 5 mins someone can be ahead of me in the game and i have played for 8 years,now we may see a return of players to mini games, new players who want to compete, we will now also see players who create an instant 80 do not know a god damn thing about their class and fill our mini games , like the skill lvl and quality of the minis is not bad enough you want to make it worse by letting this CC warriors weaken the game even further.... so the PvP side of P2W is again Fail.

Now as a Veteran player of 8 years this is where it hurts, i have worked hard for everything i have got over the last 8 years and you now make it so my 8 years work can be wiped out with the swipe of a credit card. I pay a sub, yet now all my hard work can be wiped out in minutes, you put everything price up in the item store, an item store where everything was already over priced, i have played for 8 years but now someone can buy a new lvl 80 and get full t3 pve, a huge 100 slot resource bag, a 200 and odd inventory space , you insult me in your greed, you turn your players upside down and you shake them for every last $ you can get out of them, you give us a crappy veteran vendor that offers very pointless rewards yet give these rewards to those who give you $, the crazy thing is we see no return on this cash, you create a raid finder we didn't ask for, we still can fill raids, and by the way you are making raiding irrelevant with being able to buy T3 T4 and T5 gear, so time well spent in development, we have asked you sooooooo many times to fix the bugs, give us new mini games, but no you just churn out more crap to squeeze every last $ you can out of us, and the worst part of all of this, the broken systems you are creating, the age of pay to win, you know what the very very worst thing is, we see not frigging return of that money into this game , you take from us and its already gone to TSW and Exiles development, your business model is floored, you are thieves .

Signed a very angry a abused veteran of 8 years.
    this basically sum it up

As customers the only thing we should do since feedback is always getting ignored, is just keep spreading how "proffesional" this company is while never ever touch any funcom product again,this is where they are going to hurt.Personally unless they really revert this fail(which they wont) Im done with aoc and this time its for good even though I've been subscribed from early 2009.....
    Last edited by zeuss; 9th June 2016 at 20:29.
    IVORY TOWER

Thumbs down

GG Funcom, you will kill this game very soon.

GUI:
    The shop looks like made for another game. The style does not fit and the icons do not fit.
    There is no popup and customer information in most cases about what you are going to buy. Combined with a "no return" policy, it looks like it is not even legit in many countries (what for example does the "add" button add and under which conditions? Update: It seems to open a minimal part of the account page...even if you accept it, a popup or better description would be good to let players know what will happen. Also depending on security settings, this page might not popup, so in that case you would actually know what should have happened). The old shop at least tried to fit in the existing game style...

SECURITY:
    Now with linking it to actual billing options it is even worse than before. Online ingame shops use tokens (or "funcom points") for a reason.

ITEMS:
    The icons do not even look like the items ingame, so it seems like a deliberate attempt to obfuscate what you buy. The popup explanation is very slow and does (of course ) not fit the design at all.
    The pricing is exactly what was wrong in the first model and now it is far worse. The big sale point of the last shop were the accountwide options, which seem to have disappear completely now.
    There is no incentive to "just start the shop and buy a path"...even less than in the last shop.

BOTTOM LINE:
    You basically deleted all that was good in the old model (vanity items, accountwide buy option, pets, preview graphics) and strengthened what made the old shop disappointing and NOT WORKING (pricing, power items, return policy, too few and too expensive paths).
    I can not see this working, even if you imagine it part of a whole revamp and a lot more points for subbers (or less cost per point if you buy via website). The solution was to boost f2p and add more fluffy stuff and options to the shop, not "streamline" it like this.

This does not bode well for the confidence in the "membership revamp".
    It also gives a deja vu for the launch of the new game. Just as food for thought, imagine you actually truly did a boon to AoC (like a revamp based on f2p and subbed player feedback alike or a true anniversary gift box for everyone) before release and got an influx of players there and THEN release exiles...
    You are making the same mistakes you did with TSW (annoying a large part of the target community expecting them to be already hooked anyway or at least risking large losses in AoC revenue in favour of a risky cashgrab release).

Just an example of valid and ignored feedback:
    - adding of more paths
    - adding permanent unlock options single and accountwide for area access
    - adding info about accountwide unlocks and products even if you lack the points needed to buy them
    - lowered and better balanced prices
    - more vanity items
    - better preview of clothing (this was partly added in the last shop gui for a good reason!)
    - less gamble boxes
    - options for f2p to remove parts of the restrictions temporarily AND permanently
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 9th June 2016 at 20:56.

Exclamation New aoc guide

How to beat Age of Conan in less than a week!

1. Obtain a full time job (40 hours) working for at least $10 an hour
    2. Work for 5 days (8 hours a day)
    3. Quit Your Job
    4. Spend your 300 and something dollars (Tax OP) on a instant level 80 with full pvp gear T3 Raid Gear and AA
    5. Profit

But Seriously...

How do you release this update before the revamped F2P system is put out. Veterans who have been grinding to PvP 10 and achieved high end raid gear are getting stabbed in the back with this update. I've been absent from AOC for about 3 or 4 years now and came onto the forums to see if the new F2P system had been released to find yet another veteran crippling update where countless negative reviews are displayed on the forum feedback only to be ignored.

Yet Funcom is still wondering... Why have we had a decline in server population since 2012 for our most PRESTIGIOUS MMO??? Since Funcom is filled with bafoons I'll remind them why. Lets see, Video game companies have realized that Pay to Win games aren't successful unless they are available to mobile devices. This is why so many games have turned to free to play and pay for COSMETICS in in game stores. Literally. All. You. Had. To. Do. Was make the game fully free to play with an in game store selling teleports, cosmetics, and mounts and a reward system you pick up every day that adds up overtime. But no. You decide to stay in the Pay to Win mindset that has proven to fail over the years. PLEASE prove me wrong and post a positive server population vs time graph IM BEGGING YOU! Or just delete my response like you have done in the past. That's cool too.

Those stupid boxes with T4/T5 stuff inside is pretty clearly the raid finder, so they pretty much telling us that's scrapped. I'd be happy but they took a pending disaster and made it even worse than it ever could be.

New shop is appalling, from the look to what's in it to the prices.

And even broke Ethram Fal, because obviously got 10 minutes of work on someone's coffee break and zero testing.

Rolling back this patch and forgetting it ever existed is the only reasonable outcome here, but it's not funcom ever listened anyway.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Those stupid boxes with T4/T5 stuff inside is pretty clearly the raid finder, so they pretty much telling us that's scrapped. I'd be happy but they took a pending disaster and made it even worse than it ever could be.

New shop is appalling, from the look to what's in it to the prices.

And even broke Ethram Fal, because obviously got 10 minutes of work on someone's coffee break and zero testing.

Rolling back this patch and forgetting it ever existed is the only reasonable outcome here, but it's not funcom ever listened anyway.
    yeah i was exciting about raiding ethram on monday with the new changes.. we finally broke the 50% barrier last nite.. But unless they ninja patch this soon.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

with all those goodies in item shop(FULL T3,FULL T4,FULL T5) i realised one thing that makes me sad......world boss farming is made irrelevant.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Very bad design of ingame item shop...
    Where are all of the items?
    Please get back the old shop!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    yeah i was exciting about raiding ethram on monday with the new changes.. we finally broke the 50% barrier last nite.. But unless they ninja patch this soon.
    i was happy to get there too tonight, and found out it's now broken =(
    that's not fun.

and we still can have the same player with seed and fixation at the same time :/
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !