Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A merge with rage actually happened? has the population?

Default A merge with rage actually happened? has the population?

see tittle

Yeah the servers merged...

No clue though what you want to ask with the part "Has the population?".

Has the population increased?
    Has the population decreased?
    Has the population cried because of lost items?

I don't know how to give an answer to this question.

Yes , there are more than 40players now on prime time
    Minis run all day and night
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Server merges always temporarily boost population. Give it another 6 months. Fury will look like Rage soon enough.

That game is up and running after 8 years just proofs Funcom have no clue what gold mine this could have been.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    That game is up and running after 8 years just proofs Funcom have no clue what gold mine this could have been.
    It's not like funcom ever had any business sense as a company nor as a service, just good concept artists. Their gold mine is their private norwegian investor who only support them because it's the only known norwegian company on the market (now half USA). Without that, satanis knows the company would have been nuked age ago.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipope View Post
    It's not like funcom ever had any business sense as a company nor as a service, just good concept artists. Their gold mine is their private norwegian investor who only support them because it's the only known norwegian company on the market (now half USA). Without that, satanis knows the company would have been nuked age ago.
    True but it didnt help they pushed out the game way to early.

I have alot of friends that played and quitted before RotGS got released, they still think its a 'normal' expansion with a zone the size of kheshatta.
    Kinaputten

cool to know its still active. and i meant 'hows', wasnt sober. if i get the stat boosters for free (runes i think is what they were called) i might log in. never was a fan of supporting that kind of pay to win.

aka, got the latest sub? you are better than any sub before it, crappy business model.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    cool to know its still active. and i meant 'hows', wasnt sober. if i get the stat boosters for free (runes i think is what they were called) i might log in. never was a fan of supporting that kind of pay to win.

aka, got the latest sub? you are better than any sub before it, crappy business model.

Don't even bother to log. Or log if u kind of masochist to see pvp0 ppl running all around minis on full r2 pvp sets tnx to ''new shop'', useless as f$$k, to ruin every mini. GZ *******.

Quote Originally Posted by Urfaust View Post
    Don't even bother to log. Or log if u kind of masochist to see pvp0 ppl running all around minis on full r2 pvp sets tnx to ''new shop'', useless as f$$k, to ruin every mini. GZ *******.
    It looks incredibly ridiculously. Are you know something about a difference between T1 and T2 PvP?

I can show you:

T2 - u can buy it now - after a patch
    http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory....bTxx%252BRmxoj

T1 - you could buy it earlier - before a patch
    http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory....RT5g%252BPYxoZ

PvP T2 set give u crap = give you nothing. What is your problem man? I'm skip T2 PvP for my last 5 alts coz haven't a bages for it and coz it give you nothing. All my friends and guildmembers skip it too.

PVP in this game it is not about items - it is about skill.

What is your problem man? Are u like to farm blue geared nabs so much?

Only 1 problem with this new shop - new pots is OP. 7% crit - it give you more difference than a difference between all stats of T1 and T3 PvP sets.
    Last edited by Aett; 10th June 2016 at 12:05.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast