Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Wich T4 set ?

- With holy cleansing your pom does more damage with the amount of players/pets that is in your group.
    I know this is the general fact, but I never heared anything like this before in other games. In this case it does not make any sense to me, because the numbers are always gonna win. Just put five necro's with their all pets in a group and you can one shot everything. But the question is the same, how much damage you get after each player and pet, is it increasing linearly or is it increasing exponentally, or is it a constant damage after each player and pet all the time? You put 5 players in the group then the damage output is 5x more, if you (could) put 25 players in the group then the damage is 25x more? But how much 25x more? I guess the presence of the players and their pets are not enough. For HC is it enough if they just hit the boss and the pom gets a constant damage, or the pom gets different amount of damages after the players and their pets different amount of hits? It does not make any sense.

If it does not just the numbers of the players count but the damage output of the players, then how much damage do I get after a barbarian combo, how much damage do I get after a bs combo, the guard, dt, the tos, demo spells, etc...?
    What if they use their damage increase abilities during that time, do I get more benefit after these, or do I get the same amount of damage every time after each combo each spell?
    Where can I find those numbers on the parser, somebody hit x amount of damage with something and the pom get x amount of damage from this with the HC?
    How much damage do I get from after 1, 2, 4, 6, 8... pets, the damage is increasing linearly after each pet, or is it increasing exponentially, or is it the same every time?
    How much damage do I get from two different necro's in my group, is it the same amount of damage after their pets, or is it double, triple?
    What if they use their damage increase abilities during that time, do I get more damage after the increased damage?

- The damage is counted as the poms damage and no one else.
    A little selfish but ok, I just have to sit back and relax and keep the HC on cd all the time and enjoy how other players do the job for me and put me on the top of the parser. But in the practice it is not work like this.
    If it works like this and no one else get a benefit from it, can you tell me why other players have a higher chance to die while you are using it? Because of this?: All allies also inflict periodic holy damage on nearby enemies while Holy Cleansing is active.

Anyway thank you for you time guys, your patience, your answers, your guides!
    I have finished with this. Thx.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

Quote Originally Posted by Vyky View Post
    - With holy cleansing your pom does more damage with the amount of players/pets that is in your group.
    I know this is the general fact, but I never heared anything like this before in other games. In this case it does not make any sense to me, because the numbers are always gonna win. Just put five necro's with their all pets in a group and you can one shot everything. But the question is the same, how much damage you get after each player and pet, is it increasing linearly or is it increasing exponentally, or is it a constant damage after each player and pet all the time? You put 5 players in the group then the damage output is 5x more, if you (could) put 25 players in the group then the damage is 25x more? But how much 25x more? I guess the presence of the players and their pets are not enough. For HC is it enough if they just hit the boss and the pom gets a constant damage, or the pom gets different amount of damages after the players and their pets different amount of hits? It does not make any sense.

If it does not just the numbers of the players count but the damage output of the players, then how much damage do I get after a barbarian combo, how much damage do I get after a bs combo, the guard, dt, the tos, demo spells, etc...?
    What if they use their damage increase abilities during that time, do I get more benefit after these, or do I get the same amount of damage every time after each combo each spell?
    Where can I find those numbers on the parser, somebody hit x amount of damage with something and the pom get x amount of damage from this with the HC?
    How much damage do I get from after 1, 2, 4, 6, 8... pets, the damage is increasing linearly after each pet, or is it increasing exponentially, or is it the same every time?
    How much damage do I get from two different necro's in my group, is it the same amount of damage after their pets, or is it double, triple?
    What if they use their damage increase abilities during that time, do I get more damage after the increased damage?

A little selfish but ok, I just have to sit back and relax and keep the HC on cd all the time and enjoy how other players do the job for me and put me on the top of the parser. But in the practice it is not work like this.
    If it works like this and no one else get a benefit from it, can you tell me why other players have a higher chance to die while you are using it? Because of this?: All allies also inflict periodic holy damage on nearby enemies while Holy Cleansing is active.

HC is not proccing on their hits, its like a mini stormfield on each friendly in group. They could stand idle and it would be the same.

Nowdays i never see poms pulling aggro with holy, maybe the occasions they do for you its too low aggro output on the tanks so others pull aswell?
    Last edited by magnum92; 28th October 2016 at 12:25.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

They do inflict periodic holy damae. But the damage is still the PoM's damage.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

I know this is the general fact, but I never heared anything like this before in other games. In this case it does not make any sense to me, because the numbers are always gonna win. Just put five necro's with their all pets in a group and you can one shot everything. But the question is the same, how much damage you get after each player and pet, is it increasing linearly or is it increasing exponentally, or is it a constant damage after each player and pet all the time? You put 5 players in the group then the damage output is 5x more, if you (could) put 25 players in the group then the damage is 25x more? But how much 25x more? 25x more lines where hc does damages, each second for 10 sec I guess the presence of the players and their pets are not enough. For HC is it enough if they just hit the boss and the pom gets a constant damage, or the pom gets different amount of damages after the players and their pets different amount of hits? It does not make any sense.

it's completely unrelated to them, they can just stand still doing nothing near the target and you will do damages to the target.
    only buffs and abilities on YOU will affect the damages, and debuffs on the target(s).
    check the logs Fass showed previously. you will see : <"Pom's" or "your" if you are the pom> Holy Cleansing hits <one target> for XXX holy damage. other players will not do extra damages.
    you get 1 damage occurence each second for each of your pets, players in group, or any of their pet within 3 meters of a target, up to 12 targets per friendly entity affected.
    unrelated to their own damages, hc damages are based on hc spell base damages, your magic damages, your spell damages buffs, ennemies debuffs, and your crit chance and bonus damages, and if Divine Halo is running on you
    only if their damage increase abilities are group-wide buffs you can benefit from (ie +magic damages, +% spell damages, ...)

they do NOT have increased dps from hc, it ALL goes to the pom. but usually it should be used for big burst damages phases, when everybody should go full out, so everyone has more chances to pull agro if the tanks cannot handle such a burst.

/10chars
    Last edited by Cappa; 28th October 2016 at 12:49.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums.

Mal, posting UFO images is against forum rules.

You should have known that!
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

All the offensive stuff is still here.

--Make AoC Great Again--
    Trump for Game Director.
    Last edited by Evito; 28th October 2016 at 13:27.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    HC is not proccing on their hits, its like a mini stormfield on each friendly in group. They could stand idle and it would be the same.

Nowdays i never see poms pulling aggro with holy, maybe the occasions they do for you its too low aggro output on the tanks so others pull aswell?
    I remember it used to be a certain pull, now on some bosses you can fire it up as soon as boss is fully debuffed (and you're fully buffed) and tanks will hold it without a problem.

Just put five necro's with their all pets in a group and you can one shot everything.
    Relying on having several necros and poms in raid? Bleh.

The spell is also not that powerful if you consider boss hp pools and the fact it has a 120s cooldown.

On many fights it's just a dps source, but on some fights I keep it for melting adds or stopping poison dots - whatever I think is more beneficial.

Zelandra is an exception, because it's a burst dps check and you can nicely fit 2x HC on both dps phases.

I have to apologize from everybody about the Holy Cleansing. Sorry guys! You were right, I was wrong.
    I still have to do more and need to understand other kind of things, because it is still not stick together for me, something is missing from the puzzle.
    Thank you!

I have to apologize from everybody about the Holy Cleansing. Sorry guys! You were right, I was wrong.
    I still have to do more and need to understand other kind of things, because it is still not stick together for me, something is missing from the puzzle.
    Thank you!
    Everyone is ofc entitled to play how they want but i think most ppl who have been on this forum for a long time is tired of miss-information spreading here.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

I lost in the translation.
    Unfortunately the translation from english to hungarian is very difficult if you do not undertstand how it behaves in the background, you get a meaningless translation.
    Hungarian is clearer in formulates. It used to say you cannot make a slip in speaking, you cannot equivocate, you cannot lie in hungarian. Because the language does not let you. The hungarian wives are masters in questioning, husbands cannot lie with the answer if they are cheating on their wives.
    The very first question from english teachers is: what kind of environment can you put this sentence.

This part: amount of players/pets
    You can translate it in several ways: sum, quantity, a mass, a pile. In this case, sum of a group with all the players and pets. Therefore I can think about the whole damage of the group.
    I had to change it like this for the accurate understanding: numbers of the players and pets. It means to me precisely one person and one pet in the group. One by one.

Many of the descriptions in the game in a raw translation to hungarian, many times it does not do that what is written there, it has no sense.

This sentence: All allies also inflict periodic holy damage on nearby enemies while Holy Cleansing is active.
    This word inflict: it has three different words in hungarian with different meaning. Cause, assess, give. In hungarian the give or cause is the closest. The english can use this word in three different ways. The hungarian has three different words for the three different meaning. Now make your decision which is the good one.
    In a short raw translation it means like this: players around you give or cause holy damage by the Holy Cleansing.
    Nice, but how? So the players do holy damage by the Holy Cleansing and this damage counted to you? What?
    Like this, it does not make any sense.
    Therefore I can find those numbers on the parser, I will never find them.

Sorry!

One more funny thing about the hungarian language. The hungarians think in digits. Or 1 or 0. It cannot be 1.25 or 0.75. Or true, or false. We cannot say, yeah but this can be true, but this can be also false in the same time. It does not exist in hungarian. Or evil, or angel, both in the same time does not exist. So we cannot say to somebody oh yes she is an angle, but also evil. It does not exist, or this or that. You can go this or you can go that way, both in the same time it does not work.

Therefore you cannot change a word in a sentence, becuase it gets another meaning.
    Last edited by Vyky; 29th October 2016 at 08:40.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast