Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Wich T4 set ?

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Its enough healbots around atm, blueheal rotation ffs! better have 2 deathswards for that
    If you dualboxed a wrote a script for a pom to /follow and spam blue, smite, smite, blue, the boxpom would probably perform comparable to most of the healers i see these days. I wonder if FC could be convinced to make a Diablo 2 style mercenary system...
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    If you dualboxed a wrote a script for a pom to /follow and spam blue, smite, smite, blue, the boxpom would probably perform comparable to most of the healers i see these days. I wonder if FC could be convinced to make a Diablo 2 style mercenary system...
    The smites would put your scriptpom ahead of some of the poms I've seen which are just blue blue blue blue blue complain that they're out of mana blue blue out of mana again. I think a lot of them spec the feat in general to let them spam the blue more often.

Back to original question: it doesn't matter which set you take, you're a God in playground on pom.. you get to decide who lives and who dies (most of my raid/teammates usually die...wonder why...).
    These days, i'd choose dragon king cos there's no tanks playing anymore that i'd care to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by thisistheicon View Post
    Human dumbness > Boss difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by thisistheicon View Post
    @Vyky
    Of course the main job of a healer is to heal. And Of course surviving is a must. That's not the point.
    The point is that to achieve that you don't need to nerf yourself.
    Very depends on the tanks. Every (most of the) healers like when they do not have to focus on healing full time, when they have a little more time to push.

And yes the the big heal rotaions - what the veteran players teahced me back then - completaly overturned, but I have to mention sometimes it is not enough one big heal at a time. Probably beacuse it worked well in T3 and other lower raids back then, nowadays it does not.

Holy Cleansing is dangerous, you can easily kill your dps in your group, and after that yourself, if you are not fast enough with the bubble. Therfore sometimes it is more profitable to "hold your horses" before you get a raid kick, because you wiped your group all night.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

Quote Originally Posted by Vyky View Post
    "..."
    Holy Cleansing is dangerous, you can easily kill your dps in your group "..."
    What ?!? how come protection will kill them ?!?
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    Don't forget about poison immunity.

true, but i was lazy to type everything
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Vyky View Post
    Holy Cleansing is dangerous, you can easily kill your dps in your group, and after that yourself, if you are not fast enough with the bubble. Therfore sometimes it is more profitable to "hold your horses" before you get a raid kick, because you wiped your group all night.
    Also don't forget to put all shields on top for crashing damage!
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Also don't forget to put all shields on top for crashing damage!
    I used to put all shields down. All the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    Do not start a Pom. Just do not.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast