Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wich T4 set ?

Default Wich T4 set ?

Hey guys,

recently made a pom, but I am unsure wich T4 set to go with. For tos its obvois to go Dragon King, but I see quite a few PoMs with the blossoms set. So just wondering why ppl go for the healbot set so much and not dps set ?

Quote Originally Posted by Heroen View Post
    Hey guys,

recently made a pom, but I am unsure wich T4 set to go with. For tos its obvois to go Dragon King, but I see quite a few PoMs with the blossoms set. So just wondering why ppl go for the healbot set so much and not dps set ?
    Could be people using antiquated ideas of "class specific" gear where Dragon King is for ToS, Blossoms for PoM. I'm currently gearing my PoM in T4 and getting the Dragon King main pieces first, but eventually get the Blossoms set as well.

always go for dragon king

Thats what I thought, was just wondering if I was missing something with the healbot set

allot of people are having a hard time pulling dps out of the pom, so they make the choice to be a healbot. You will have plenty of healrating with the dragon king set and can allways switch weapons during a fight to have a quick healrating boost. an effective pom does allot of dps and healing at the same time.

Go Dragon King! Supplement with heal rating pieces if you end up in situations where you need to utilize that AA heal like certain encounters in T5 and T6.

Remember that heal rating does NOTHING for your green, blue and big heals. It only increases your AA heals, Celestial Gaze and Shimmering Invocation. Also, if you are outgeared by another pom on healrating, don't use Shimmering Invocation because it has a 90 second immunity debuff after it's used.

http://joharaoc.eu/aaheal

It's not simply a question of dps or heal. Thousand Blossoms will give you around 1k more HPs than the DK set. Your character dying is much worse for the raid than doing less than optimal dps

Heal rating is a scam, go Dragon King
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicta View Post
    It's not simply a question of dps or heal. Thousand Blossoms will give you around 1k more HPs than the DK set. Your character dying is much worse for the raid than doing less than optimal dps
    healrating has nothing to do with HP(hitpoints). it only improves your AA heals, see joharaoc link above.
    if you are not surviving in raids t4 and below, you need to do a tactics check.

Do what thou wilt...
    Last edited by Delicta; 26th May 2016 at 19:31.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast