Thread: Returned/purchased materials are gone.

Default Returned/purchased materials are gone.

One of the mods suggested I post here so I will try.

I have already sent a request to FunCom support last week and no answer yet.

I re-loaded the game onto a new lap top after not playing for a year or more. The game is running great but everything I had bought on my account is gone along with all of my toons.

I don't mind the characters because I wanted to start fresh ones but:
    I had bought Turan, Savage Coast starter pack, and worst of all... I loaded the game from my Rise of the Godslayer disc so obviously I had paid for a hard copy of that. The only thing showing in my claims is a Blue mammoth and associated bag (which I can not claim the bag). I tried entering the code from the Rise of the Godslayer disc but that did not work either.

I want to get all of my paid stuff back but no luck so far. I will probably re-sub after the subscription re-vamp but not if everything I have paid for is lost. Honestly I'm enjoying the game more (new computer helps) so I hope to get this fixed.

Has anyone else had this issue and what is the fastest fix? /petition? Like I said I sent a customer service ticket over a week ago.

Did you try /claim after logging off and on from the beginning beach section? When you first put in a new character, /claims won't work til you log off then back on.

Are you sure that it is your original account? That doesn't sound right that you lost /claims. Unless its something related to free to play.

You might send the forum manager a tell also.

Good luck

His name is Odonoptera

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    His name is Odonoptera
    Yes one of the other forum mods said he passed it on for me.

I am going to try logging on with my original computer this weekend, I thought about what you suggested. Worth a shot but I will have to get the computer out of storage.

Hopefully customer service gets to my ticket before that.

Any difference with your email address? It really sounds like the game made you up a new ftp account...vs losing your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Did you try /claim after logging off and on from the beginning beach section? When you first put in a new character, /claims won't work til you log off then back on.

Are you sure that it is your original account? That doesn't sound right that you lost /claims. Unless its something related to free to play.

You might send the forum manager a tell also.

Good luck
    You do not normally loose claims with going f2p, i can confirm this for the physical rise of godslayer edition (unless it is part of the membership update now). Maybe there were different versions or they put the bunch of claims shown on account page together in one icon now? (normally you should have rise of godslayer icon, mammoth, puma, tortage starter weapons and rings as well as the bag).
    Ingame claims might be bugged on first login/claim. The workaround for it has been in the past to simply relog and type /claim again. The thing going for your point (claims disappeared) seems to be though, that you still have mammoth and bag shown...
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 24th May 2016 at 04:55.

Funcom

Hey Talking,

This is definitely something you'll want to take up with Customer Support at http://help.funcom.com/, if you haven't already. I believe the issue is simply a misplaced account, but we'll get you squared away in short order
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Tallking View Post
    Yes one of the other forum mods said he passed it on for me.

I am going to try logging on with my original computer this weekend, I thought about what you suggested. Worth a shot but I will have to get the computer out of storage.

Hopefully customer service gets to my ticket before that.
    Using an old computer will have no effect at all, other than maybe showing you your old account name. You problem sounds very much like you are not using the same account you played with before.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Using an old computer will have no effect at all, other than maybe showing you your old account name. You problem sounds very much like you are not using the same account you played with before.
    i agree with this.
    Ive had up to 4 accounts to help set up friends to bring them into game, and have on occasion forgotten which the real one was to play. unless someone went in an used your account and literally deleted everything, in which case you still should not loose your claims.

so yoru gonna have to really proove that you own that account yoru missing, and look trhough your mails for emails etc

I thought I would mention, something similar just happened to me with one of my FTP accounts.

I started the game, entered my username and password, and the character select screen was empty (no characters). There should have been two characters, both logged in within the past month. It also showed 28 offline levels. Logged out, back in, and the same thing. I went to my Funcom Account, found that there was still the characters available for copy to testlive, and you could still send them messages in-game from my main account.

Thoroughly confused, I restarted the game, and logged back in to find my characters just as I had left them. One odd thing though, is I have 10 offline levels, not the 28 I was seeing when no characters existed. It was the exact same Username and Password too, so I wasn't mixing myself up with another account.

Not sure what happened.