Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All my player bound items are missing..

Quote Originally Posted by Urfaust View Post
    Ynonecanlogwhymajmunserverswhy
    +10 ^^ majmun server
    The Law of Fury

Funcom

Yup, we're looking in to it. Happy Thursday, y'all.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Yup, we're looking in to it. Happy Thursday, y'all.
    Its all good im sure everyone is just eager to go play their toons on Fury now lol , hopefully my full Brittle Blade set returns as well lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    Don't know if it is just me - but can not log in - authentication server issue.
    Same here.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Funcom

Should be fixed now. Please restart your client and try again.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

my 2 rage chars (on 2 accounts) have been butchered, nothing left beside items in my inventory and god knows if is something is missing from there too. All stuff in bank space, regardless if bop/boe is gone. I guess the transfer algorithm they have used is, move and rename char to <name>123445blabla and delete *.* in bank. To top it all not even an email to notify that the transfer was happening, I figured it out yesterday by chance but also because I knew since when it was announced few weeks ago int he forums. Imagine those who are still in the dark. You are ****ing amateurs, what a way to treat customers.
    Dutiful slacker on all 3 servers

Crom: Emyssary (DT)

Fury : Collarbone (BS)

Rage: Kurtz (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    my 2 rage chars (on 2 accounts) have been butchered, nothing left beside items in my inventory and god knows if is something is missing from there too. All stuff in bank space, regardless if bop/boe is gone. I guess the transfer algorithm they have used is, move and rename char to <name>123445blabla and delete *.* in bank. To top it all not even an email to notify that the transfer was happening, I figured it out yesterday by chance but also because I knew since when it was announced few weeks ago int he forums. Imagine those who are still in the dark. You are ****ing amateurs, what a way to treat customers.

So ya knew about the restrictions and the merge and were too lazy to do anything.

Boo. Hoo.

Instead of crying over gear that can be re-grinded, how about you think of the people who hadnt logged into rage for a year finding out about the server being merged and logging in to find their 80 completely gone? Gear that still important to ya now?
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Quote Originally Posted by Alethia View Post
    So ya knew about the restrictions and the merge and were too lazy to do anything.

Boo. Hoo.

Instead of crying over gear that can be re-grinded, how about you think of the people who hadnt logged into rage for a year finding out about the server being merged and logging in to find their 80 completely gone? Gear that still important to ya now?
    in fact at the end I think about those being "left in the dark" about this merge, that is why I thought that an email reaching out all accounts to communicate the merge and the server closure would have been the minimum to expect from Funcom or any decent company.
    Dutiful slacker on all 3 servers

Crom: Emyssary (DT)

Fury : Collarbone (BS)

Rage: Kurtz (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    in fact at the end I think about those being "left in the dark" about this merge, that is why I thought that an email reaching out all accounts to communicate the merge and the server closure would have been the minimum to expect from Funcom or any decent company.
    I had brought that up here on the forums shortly after the announcement. I knew there would be a lot of anger popping up over deleted characters and the like from people who had no idea this was happening. I suspected Funcom wouldn't send any email or try to communicate with players not on the forums.

But, Funcom policy remains as typical, they try to do their best to not communicate important changes. We are going to see angry players for years to come as they come back to game to find Rage and their characters gone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast