Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rage to Crom? - Transfer Question

Question Rage to Crom? - Transfer Question

When will I be able to pay for a transfer from fury to crom?

Thanks

Funcom

Character transfers were temporarily taken offline while the merge was being performed. They'll be made available again shortly.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Thumbs down Why Pay?

In past server mergers there usually were free transfers made available to all players to any server for a limited time. So we shouldn't have to pay for this. Its bad enough Funcom blew (what new?) it by waiting so long to merge the servers by now most players that were on Rage have all re-rolled on Crom or Fury. Merging a completely dead server with a nearly dead server is pointless. Give everyone free transfers before the this game completely dies.
    Last edited by xkrunkx; 15th May 2016 at 03:14.
    Nojoda pvp 10 Barb
    Pooba pvp 10 Pom
    Elosso pvp 10 BS
    Kotech pvp 10 DT
    Deeky pvp 8 Necro
    Beefstikk pvp 10 Guard
    Beefchief pvp 10 Conq
    Denoid pvp 8 Ranger
    Mousecop pvp 9 Hox

Quote Originally Posted by xkrunkx View Post
    In past server mergers there usually were free transfers made available to all players to any server. So we shouldn't have to pay for this. Its bad enough Funcom blew (what new?) it by waiting so long to merge the servers by now most players that were on Rage have all re-rolled on Crom or Fury. Merging a completely dead server with a nearly dead server is pointless. Give everyone free transfers before the this game completely dies.
    Hell yes please .
    Fury is nothing but a stinking swamp now.
    Would gladly move my remaining rotting toons over to crom (which I cannot do now since one can't with paysafe anymore and I was smart enough to lose my paysafe password and forget security questions)
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Yes, I would like a free transfer to be made available to my ex-Rage character. Fury will soon be vacant as well since all anyone does on Fury is minis, which I do not do. I started my character on Rage to avoid the need to do minis to PvP level-up. That never happened though.

Funcom

Right now, we're planning to turn transfers back on tomorrow, after the dust has settled from today's activities. This is subject to change, and I'll keep you all posted.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

I agree that transfers from Fury to Crom should be free as set out in previous Merges, if i remember right after two servers where merged everyone was given a 1 week window to move the toons 1 time where they wanted them to be based, as i play mainly on Crom i would have liked the choice to move them there instead of to fury with the prospect of needing to pay to move to Crom , Fury dosnt seem to be to much healthier then Rage was and tbh i can see that after the initial excitement of the merge it dying down also, I see Crom as the last Viable answer to this game with instances for PvP/PvE

Option 1: Open free transfers - fury will die in few days, and then it will become empty as before, maybe even worse.
    Option 2: Open free transfer from Crom to Fury best solution
    The Law of Fury

Fury to Crom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Achreen; 16th May 2016 at 00:20.
    iGank

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast